šŸš€ Atherstack 5.3 (Gen 2 and 3)

I got it a week back. Still you havenā€™t received it?

2 Likes

Hi Abhishek,

The scooter should continue charging beyond 80% with an option provided on screen this will cut off the current from charger to scooter. Once it charges upto 80% and if another owner has to do a quick top up. He can stop charging on screen and charge his own vehicle. If there is no owner present then the vehicle should continue charging till 100%. Hoping this wonā€™t be a challenge to implement.

4 Likes

not yet bro am still waiting

1 Like

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the navigation system after the software update? I used the navigation twice and both times the reaction time of the pointer was too slow. As a result, I had to take a longer route than usual because I missed some turns. The navigation worked well before the update.

2 Likes

Got the 5.3 update but after it started when i checked optimised charging it was not there, then i did reset with breaks indicator and start button but after that switched on still it didnt show . Not sure why will check again tomorrowā€¦

1 Like

Havenā€™t received the update till now.

2 Likes

While the update will now stop charging at grids when the battery is 80%, the trip planner does not take this into consideration when it suggests routes / charging.

8 Likes

Which version of dashboard software do you have at the moment? I could see that you are one of the early access and beta tester.

2 Likes

This option ā€˜trip plannerā€™ is already there in existing regular versions.

2 Likes

No, he said he didnā€™t receive the updates being an early access and beta tester; however there was mentioned of which version of software he did miss wasnā€™t mentioned

I still didnā€™t understand. Trip planner is there in many past versions. Both android and IOS beta is on version 7.0 same as regular version as of now.

1 Like

Iā€™ve escalated it already. They are working on it.

I was referring to this comment:

not a thing about the trip planner :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Any update for cruise control? @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Maps are not working smoothly Too much lag is coming in map Pls solve this problem It is very big problem Bcoz when we travel on road Its very dangerous

6 Likes

I got the update today morningā€¦ :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I got the update and did a quick test of Navigation in Google Maps. Happy to report that the orientation issue seems to be fixed now.

I am still running 202310 as of now , Map orientation issue solved but location detection is poor now , while driving the location stays 2-3kms behind for me , Bluetooth doesnā€™t connect automatically, everytime manually need to connect

3 Likes

So the map is working fine but still laggy. Also TPMS has stopped syncing with the app even though its working on the dash. It shows both tire pressures 0. Tried resetting but no help.

4 Likes

Why does the Google map not recommend the best route per traffic ? Whenever I check the route on my phone it has a route with less time than the Ather map. And the navigation seems to cover those thin traffic lines. Canā€™t we have the navigation lines be the traffic colour like it does on cars and phones ?

1 Like