šŸš€ Atherstack 5.3 (Gen 2 and 3)

On Ather mobile app,TPMS is not in sync with scooter after update.

It is showing as 0 psi on both wheels

Scooter 450x is new, was recently bought 15 days back

1 Like

Documents are not showing up on the scooter even though the docs are still on the app.

3 Likes

Just wait for sometime and it will get in sync. I have always noticed this after each updateā€¦

2 Likes

Follow these steps:- Turn on your Atherā€™s bluetooth Wait for some time Now, restart the Ather Wait for some time Now, run your Ather for some distance It will automatically start showing and your error will completely be eradicate I have tried it on my Ather and it worked.

5 Likes

hi! My vehicle has been updating for a pretty long time now, the screens keep going back and forth from installing and verifying, is this how updates usually happen? How long does the updates usually take? Iā€™m a new user and this is my first OTA update

1 Like

Its normal happens with me also. Wait for some time till the update gets completed. If it gets stuck on updation try rebooting your Ather

3 Likes

Yes it is showing up now. Thanks

2 Likes

If it dont stop for more timeā€¦ you can try dashboard reset. Press both brakes and start button for sometime.

2 Likes

Documents are not showing up on the scooter even though the docs are still on the app.Please help need to fix anything my side .

2 Likes

I got the V5.3 (202311) update late last night. I had issues with the documents not showing up on the dashboard prior to this update. Today morning, I could see only one document (only insurance) in the dashboard where I had uploaded 3 copies of DL, RC & Insurance. I am awaiting for the other documents to sync to the dashboard. I have also updated the iOS app to 7.0 through TestFlight and the connection seems pretty stable for now. Hopefully, most of the issues seem to be resolved.

6 Likes

thank you!!

1 Like

I am not able to see live traffic or push documents to the bike since last month

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hazard lights

Also live traffic mode is not accurate. its shows ā€œno trafficā€ when my bike is stalled in huge traffic. Please clear all bugs related to maps

2 Likes

You can do pass light, by switching high beam, low beamā€¦ right ?

2 Likes

New update came 10.5.3-202311

Documents are working fine

4 Likes

All documents? Some owners reported that only one document can be seen

6 Likes

This can be a Solution bro

3 Likes

We can Unlock thru Our Ather App , after 80%

If you charging and The Veh is 80% and plus

If i want , I cant stop it from my app :point_up:

1 Like

Thatā€™s what bro,people should agree with it right??..What if people say I want 100% charge as I want to cover a long distance and argue like that??..We canā€™t go with them and see where they go right?? .So unlocking the charger through app is subtleā€¦

6 Likes