🚀 Atherstack 5.3 (Gen 2 and 3)

No, he said he didn’t receive the updates being an early access and beta tester; however there was mentioned of which version of software he did miss wasn’t mentioned

I still didn’t understand. Trip planner is there in many past versions. Both android and IOS beta is on version 7.0 same as regular version as of now.

1 Like

I’ve escalated it already. They are working on it.

I was referring to this comment:

not a thing about the trip planner :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Any update for cruise control? @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Maps are not working smoothly Too much lag is coming in map Pls solve this problem It is very big problem Bcoz when we travel on road Its very dangerous

6 Likes

I got the update today morning… :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I got the update and did a quick test of Navigation in Google Maps. Happy to report that the orientation issue seems to be fixed now.

I am still running 202310 as of now , Map orientation issue solved but location detection is poor now , while driving the location stays 2-3kms behind for me , Bluetooth doesn’t connect automatically, everytime manually need to connect

3 Likes

So the map is working fine but still laggy. Also TPMS has stopped syncing with the app even though its working on the dash. It shows both tire pressures 0. Tried resetting but no help.

4 Likes

Why does the Google map not recommend the best route per traffic ? Whenever I check the route on my phone it has a route with less time than the Ather map. And the navigation seems to cover those thin traffic lines. Can’t we have the navigation lines be the traffic colour like it does on cars and phones ?

1 Like

For routing issues, you can select the best route according to your preference in Google Maps and send it to the Ather app.

3 Likes

Couple of more reviews:

1. The update chopped of my S1’s Wings. This happens quite often. Have to restart the scooter to get them back

1. Bluetooth is connected but music player does not show sometimes. Restarting both scooter and Bluetooth does not help.

1. TPMS now showing in app

2 Likes

Update 3:

Arrow orientation is issue is resolved. But map is super laggy and full of bugs. Takes forever to load and doesn’t work real-time with the movement of scooter. No terrain or area is visible except the route and arrow.

6 Likes

After the update, the optimum charging option has got disabled. I’m struck at 80% even in slow charging. Not able to change in setting and also in charging screen. Even after soft reset. It is the same @abhishek.balaji

2 Likes

I didn’t get Atherstack 5.3 and there is no Autohold in Atherstack 5.2 even though it says there is Autohold.

1 Like

Try to reset the scooter. Hold both brakes + motor start switch for few seconds until u see Ather logo

3 Likes

I did that also but no change. I left the scooter for 2 hrs and again check… optimising option became normal

3 Likes

Can you turn off charging and then try to turn off optimized charging.

1 Like

Done already but no changes.