Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202301 queries

the problem no knowing if motor is on,the thing will just take off until you check by twisting

5 Likes

Waiting for the update.

3 Likes

No updates for me yet

1 Like

hahaha lol thats true. happened with me on multiple occasions. kill-switch comes really handy!

2 Likes

Anyone with series one got update? Does series one atherstack 5 has any special ui elements?

3 Likes

Checkout AtherStack 5 by @iamhibath Who is a Gen 2 450X Series 1 owner.

Dont know if this is caused by Ather stack 5 but seen Wh/km glitched for first time

8 Likes

Wow… that’s close to the Model Y efficiency…! :sweat_smile::ok_hand:

1 Like

Auto Hold Bug: Even if your vehicle is parked on a flat surface and once you start the vehicle Auto hold gets activated and wont turn off even when break is tapped/pressed. This is the 2nd time i noticed this issue. Has anyone else with auto hold faced this issue?

3 Likes

Got delivery on Oct 2022, we are not eligible for free extended warranty.

Atleast give us stable update of Atherstack 5. It’s been a week Ather started to rollout update, but still not received update yet. :cry::cry:

2 Likes

a different charging screen seen in new Ather AD hopefully this is from beta and not upcoming

if anyone is reading from Ather team please MAKE FONTS THICKER AND BIGGER else is cool even this one is missing battery percentage

2 Likes

This system is way better then the current atherstack 5.0

3 Likes

looks little too flat current 5.1 has nice 3d view with bigger font

2 Likes

After the update I have noticed the odo reading in the app has turned to 3 decimal places, such huge precision needed ?

3 Likes

yes .XXX Km

This was already there for Beta testers nearly 2 months ago…This has been reported already :blush:

1 Like

i still haven’t received the update, neither a beta tester, but i also have that precise odo on the app.

but it randomly sometimes changes to one decimal place, other times to three.

4 Likes

Nothing is wrong having 3 decimal places on App, I suppose. It shows the accuracy, however, the dashboard Odo is restricted to 1 decimal. There we lost the accuracy and mess up the accuracy until the synching is perfectly done. I agree that more accuracy is expected on the main system display (dashboard) instead of the secondary system (mobile app)

3 Likes

Looks like I’ve been removed from the beta testing :frowning:

2 Likes

You can join the beta test version for the app…Hope that it’s still open…If it’s open join that and you’ll be able to get these minor/major changes in the app a week or two before everyone gets it…

1 Like