Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202301 queries

Heyyy guys!!Hope all are doing great…Ensuring that this is not am official topic from Ather and doesn’t mention about any features. Coming to the topic, as the new UI has been rolled out today, I recieved the updated and have successfully installed it. Here are the few things which is to be noted during the update…Firstly when I clicked the update,the screen went off and showed no sign, but after 2 minutes it came live and said it’s installing the update. After some time it again went off and came back…Similarly this happened nearly 5-6 times for me…But unfortunately I turned on the scooter as the screen went black and thought that the update is completed…But please note that the update is complete only when the screen shows that it’s the time to turn on the scooter…The second thing I experienced was the loading time…As the new UI is getting installed even though I turned on the vehicle after the update it took me nearly 5 minutes to boot up and 10 minutes for the display to completely start up and it doesn’t completely start up as a whole, it starts up only by panel and panel displays (like the 450X logo first and then odometer and finally the maps) which is to be noted…Thirdly of you have installed TPMS the initial values after the update shows F(0) and R(0) which takes some time to load up…Fourthly, even though you have already connected your scooter via Bluetooth to the phone, after this update, you have to unpair the scooter and then pair it again if you want a smooth experience…Fifthly even though the environment is cold, the fans under the display turns on when the update is getting installed…Sixthly the autohold function is not automatic,it has to be manually enabled,you have to swipe down the screen and there you can see the autohold option which can be enabled/disabled…These are the things which I recognised,which others may think that there maybe a problem or they may think the scooter has got stuck with the update…Hope it would help you…Thanks for reading :blush:

37 Likes

It isnt showing me the option to update in the Software version. Can you help out in how to update to Ather stack 5

16 Likes

Thanks for the info :blush: Can you try using hill hold and tell how does it perform?

11 Likes

The hill hold is the best best best ever feature that Ather Energy has worked on…But I’m personally recommending you to turn off this feature while riding in city as it automatically turns on while the scooter is still…This would be a problem while you are in a signal in the city traffic :sweat_smile:…But worth it when you want to park / drive your vehicles on hilly slopes and a worthy feature for the elderly people…It has to be manually turned on in the dashboard and it’s very accurate, and even tested with 3 people :rofl: Eventhough it stands still :green_heart::zap:…Impressed :sparkling_heart::100::100:

19 Likes

My Software says 11.1.0-202238

16 Likes

Will this come to gen3 450 plus?

10 Likes

Where are you from? Do people randomly get the updates?

15 Likes

I’m from Coimbatore…Not sure how they’re rolling the updates…

15 Likes

The topic title is the new version…

8 Likes

Sir did you attend the community day ?

13 Likes

Nope…Not sure in which pattern the updates are getting rolled out…

11 Likes

Sir will this feature updayes available to Gen 2 450x

9 Likes

Kicking in with the latest update…The people who attended the community meet alone would get the update…My brother attended it, so my vehicle got updated…Further the updates will be roed out to everyone soon :+1::blush:

6 Likes

3 peoples? That’s one interesting way to experiment :rofl:,thanks for the revert :blush: now i will just have to wait for it to arrive on my 450X Gen3​:green_heart::smile:

13 Likes

Except autohold everything will be introduced in Gen 2 sooner…

15 Likes

Yepp!!Incominggggg :zap::green_heart::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, i had a query i purchased my scooter and got it on October 15 this year. After that I never got any OTA update , the scooter says the version is AtherStack Dropkick 11.1.0-202238. But my friend it shows 11.2 and he said he had got an update some time back. How do i resolve this?

7 Likes

And the most impressed feature is, when the hill is inclined backwards the autohold shifts towards the front and holds the front side of the vehicle and can be moved backward…Similarly if the hill is inclined front the autohold shifts towards the back as it is not associated with the brakes…The best ever feature :star_struck::heart_on_fire::green_heart::zap::100:

8 Likes

It will be resolved bro…Don’t worry :blush:

10 Likes

Can someone guide on this also i have the same question i got my vehicle on 28th december but still have an old version i think

7 Likes