Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202301 queries

If your using Maps than its difficult to identify if the motor is ON, If not can be identified seeing the Wings of power.

5 Likes

Owners who got the update is there any change in the boot up sound, indicators or reverse park assist? Or its just the same sound?

1 Like

its still the same sound.

2 Likes

Oh alright then :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I was gonna ask the same, I really liked the original 450 sound. I feel that sounded much premium than the current one. I was hoping that they would change it in this refresh.

2 Likes

I heard the sound of indicators and park assist of the 450 in a video and yes it sounded great. and about the sound refresh we can only hope let’s wait and see…

1 Like

just curious anyone got this screen during update?

6 Likes

It’s a linux system message. It should be alright. Lucky you. I am still waiting for the update.

(Edited) Sorry, I didn’t check the second last sentence on your uploaded image. Please check the dahsboard software version for any update, and also for any system error. If no error, then it should be fine, else you need to contact the service centre.

2 Likes

Ather Bluetooth is ON even when the scooter is off. Also it’s showing 3 450x

3 Likes

Any gen2 owner get latest ui update?

3 Likes

Still waiting for the update :face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face::crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

To reset trip, long press the trip section on the dashboard.

5 Likes

I’d encountered the same screen, but I don’t think it’s an issue.

1 Like

Interesting but thats not how range is measured on Ather

5 Likes

Yes ! Got this screen during update

6 Likes

I also got this screen.

My 450x got updated today evening. Installation was smooth Bluetooth connected well, Haven’t ridden the scooter but TPMS stated functioning after I restarted it and check after an hour.

Miss the Motor Off Sign

1 Like

My mom misses motor indicaton too,I have got used too it now but its hard too see with maps open under sunlight

1 Like

an audio warning would work very well here! if the motor is off and you twist the throttle, you get an error sound along with the visual warning.

3 Likes

the problem no knowing if motor is on,the thing will just take off until you check by twisting

5 Likes

Waiting for the update.

3 Likes