Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202301 queries

the indicator on dash lags for me often like it skipped a beat checking whether if i turned or not then knows i didnt turn yet

7 Likes

Happens with me also and it irritates :joy:

3 Likes

been observing this from the start! always triggers my OCD😂

the light sound and indication are all in their own separate world!

7 Likes

It’s been more than a month since I’ve bought the vehicle and I never heard any sound from the vehicle. Both the indicator or boot up sounds. :flushed:

Is there a setting which I might have muted/disabled it?

2 Likes

Yes, under sound option, we have two buttons - the Park Assist sound and the Indicator sound.

If the color of the button is blue means, it’s activated. If you tap on it, its color would change and it would be switched to OFF mode

2 Likes

I just checked and I have both on. But no sound from the vehicle. :pensive:

Looks like I have to take the vehicle to the service center to get it checked.

2 Likes

Yes i had once switched on the indicator while turning in traffic. The indicator came on after 2 secs on dashboard and started to beep. So i had to look down to confirm if it was on

1 Like

have u tried restarting the scooter? i also had this issue for the first week of ownership. restarting fixes it!

1 Like

Please try to reboot (Both brakes + ignition for 10 seconds). Ideally a reboot fixes this issue. Happens usually after a new update. Let us know if the sounds are back.

I got the update and it seems a bit laggy. Navigation has become more worse. Rest all is good just had to say bye bye to real time efficiency.

2 Likes

I have tried the reboot, the sound does not come back. Infact, I don’t even remember the vehicle giving any sounds for Indicator or Park Assist ever in the last 1+ months of ownership. I don’t even hear the boot up sound, which makes me think it could be a hardware issue.

For me the beep has intermittently stopped working only to restart the next day… this was on the previous software version though…

2 Likes

optimised charging is missing in new update i.e 5.1 for gen2 450X

1 Like

We are gen 2 owners having only one year old Ather 450x. I Believe not only optimized charging or some other features , they are not providing even updates in near future. They are more focused on their upcoming generation scooters. I purchased the scooter in Jan 2022 and feels these days that my 450x is 5years old whiles reading these topics about updates.

1 Like

If optimized charging not there for 2nd gen then what’s the point of update. Atleast old ui maps and Bluetooth works well than newer one.

1 Like

Optimised charging was committed to come to Gen2 as well, but it’s not available in this update. Mostly will be added on in the next OTA with other bug fixes.

There’s a lot this new OTA had to offer, other than the optimised charging feature missing.

4 Likes

In Ather’s dictionary
Update = Change
Update ≠ Improvement

2 Likes

I updated my ather450X gen 3 , 4 days back but ever since this is the screen thats appearing on the dash , i tried to reboot it but its not working, i can ride the bike but the info isn’t visible , can anyone help me out with this ?

@abhishek.balaji

4 Likes

Is it that you couldn’t do the reboot the dashboard software system when you tried? How about charging, does it show?

Well, about the reboot, you have to apply both brakes and hold at the same time, keep pressing the motor start switch for about 10 seconds or until you see the Ather logo coming up! Hope it solves your problem.

2 Likes

Do a hard reset…Hold both the brakes and the power button for more than 30 seconds…You’ll see the headlight turning off for a sec and then turning on…Hope this would fix this issue…

4 Likes