Ather In Goa/Panjim

Some Updates, some smiles !!

5 Likes

address is crazy, Main City says, Panjim, but, its not Panjim, its Porvorim, than it says Pilerne. … Deva re deva. Happy to see that something is coming up.

oh wow, your order number is very early… when did you pre book Mithun

1 Like

Ohh ooo… My order id is 86646. I think I will get it when I will be at 60s… :smiley:

1 Like

7th Jan in 2020 I guess … when did you book Ishan …

2 Likes

December, when I got to know that, they are launching in Goa… i was suppose to buy the same in Bangalore, if it was not Lockdown last year :smiley:

2 Likes

Any update guys?

The contact number provided on website seems a bot and doesn’t connect to any human.

1 Like

My order number is 24443 ordered the 450x in Jan 2020.

1 Like

Hey where is the showroom exactly? I have gone past mall De Goa a couple of times but unable to locate it…

2 Likes

Do not know how true this is but looks like the launch is close. This is something I saw on linked in.

3 Likes

Nothing near, in other thread @abhishek.balaji told launch may be in August end or September.

By the time even Goa will have some EV policy and more incentives, that’s the only good thing about delay.

1 Like

Which Thread you referring, seems i have missed a lot in recent past…

this is really great to hear, they talking about Goa showroom. Q1 of 2021 is over, so now wait for Q2 of 2021 begins

1 Like

This thread brother.

3 Likes

Thanks for this group. I did the test ride in April and booked it immediately. Looking forward to the goa launch soon

2 Likes

Hey show room is not opp mall de goa it’s somewhere near TVS Thaly porvorim. If u proceeding from panajim to mapusa it’s just after Thaly TVS on the right side. It’s in the place of a tiles showroom

2 Likes

Yeh, i guessed it, must be there, will definately make a point to go there this weekend and click any pic. Will go in my MTB till i have my Ather450X… Petrol is too expensive to take a ride just to see underconstructed showroom :smiley:

2 Likes

Its 103 here in Bombay. How much in Goa? Love Goa so much for its prices of petrol and booze😅 just kidding…! My heart goes to Goa for every thing, & for the freedom it offers us in otherwise a very “judging” country. Simply the best place in the entire India.

Eagerly waiting to be there again & hopefully get a chance to hire 450X. Ather will do very well in Goa, for sure!!

2 Likes

So Finally latest Update, Ather in Goa be reality, just, that it will not be functional for deliveries for Ganesh Chaturthi. 17th Sep it is. It’s right next to Tarun Bharat office in Porvorim. if u travelling to Mapusa from Panjim.

You can get in touch with the Marketing incharge Eshan there on below number +91 70280 04856 few pic of Ather Grid, demo open Ather for display for showroom. Construction is in full Swing. @neel.gurjar @dinsimply

6 Likes

Is that the chasis in the third photo that is wrapped?

3 Likes

oh the chasis model got delivered when i went to check out the upcoming showroom. So, i said, i will click the snap but, wont put out on Social Media, max to forum. its a chasis, that will be kept in the showroom for folks to check out… just the way, most experience center have. Just to add on, they dont have Demo vehicle as of now for any test ride, but, they are expecting it to be available. They have started calling folks in Goa who had pre booked the beast. I am now processing my request with relavent documents, so i can get the delivery when they open the showroom on 17th September. Really Excited, just the way you were @tanishqkhare

3 Likes

Yes yes. It’s there in our EC too. Ather follows same design scheme for its EC’s. It is quite good.

Hahaha great. Looking forward for your delivery experience/pictures and your overall experience.

2 Likes