450X timelines for your city!

I got to know that it wil take 7 month in calicut. I have taken from kochi

delivery schedule for Order # 76965 ?

Hi there This is to inform you that Ather is coming to Visakhapatnam by end of this month in Dondaparthi. Pre bookings are through Ather website.Sowroom under construction now. Any one interested do the pre booking under Visakhapatnam.

Hi

Just wanted to know when the deliveries in Goa will start for Ather! I already see there is a showroom coming up.

1 Like

Where is the show room? I was told opp Mall De Goa but I have not seen it

You can expect some action towards August-end/September!

2 Likes

Hi Abhishek,

Any update about Vijayawada?

I heard in the next 3 months you can get some updates of it opening up.

@abhishek.balaji Any chance for udaipur Rajasthan the city of Lake, Land of Maharana Pratap.

hello any idea about ather coming in kolhapur? Any plans and time frame. Thanks

Same question here too? Udaipur? Ajmer? Basically Jaipur to udaipur route also kota?

2 Likes

Biggest Ather space in Coimbatore ??!!

1 Like

Any guesses about location in cbe ?

3 Likes

It not a real picture

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji when will you open showroom in trivandrum, kerala?

2 Likes

Action- Reaction- Sab Moh Maya hai… Kuch bhi nahi hone wala…OLA lelo…

1 Like

Hi, I can’t open your link :frowning:

That is weird, the link is opening for me! Nonetheless, here is the direct link to the video on that page :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I book the ather from Satara city which is 110 kms away from pune? Or I have to wait until you open the showroom in Satara city. Satara city already has 3 electric company’s showrooms!! People already started these chinese company’s scooters. WHERE IS ATHER?? I am waiting from 1 and half year since then Okinawa captured the EV market. I think ather has NO BUSINESS SENSE AT ALL!!