Ather In Goa/Panjim

Yes yes. It’s there in our EC too. Ather follows same design scheme for its EC’s. It is quite good.

Hahaha great. Looking forward for your delivery experience/pictures and your overall experience.

1 Like

Is the date 17 September confirmed or just a tentative date of launch. As there is no news around it on the forum as well as insta . I spoke to eshan and gave my documents as well but he was saying no date is confirmed yet

1 Like

Yeah, 17th is just a tentative date. Today they had told probably by 20th or 21st. It depends on the showroom completion.

Hey everyone did anyone get the invite for the 17 th. I got the invite for 17th September 11 am

Only if I knew goa ec which wasn’t talks for the last two months would open faster than the MYSORE ec and also will have grids faster than we do,anyways it’s been 6 months since test rides began,we don’t have a single grid,with 100+ ather’s on road we expect some popping out, anyways the wait continues, Congratulations guys!

1 Like

Nope. Via mail is it?

Nope via call and WhatsApp it was sent from dealers end

2 Likes

Yup, got the Invite via WA and showroom opens on 17 Sep, but, there won’t be any delivery. I have given my Documents as well for processing. Will wait for intimation from them. As I am taking loan, I m still waiting for a call from the finance executive.

I am not sure as when the deliveries will start, I am planning to visit to get more details, though I spoke to Eshan with E, he said, he will remind the excutive.

1 Like

Any update on delivery of scooters guys ? And did any of you heard of Goa government state subsidy for EVs of rupees 30000 for 2 wheelers and 1.5 lakhs for 4 wheelers… please share any info about the above 2 doubts.

Any idea about Series 1? like if anyone is getting series 1 in goa who has prebooked or who are eligible?