Ather In Goa/Panjim

Is the date 17 September confirmed or just a tentative date of launch. As there is no news around it on the forum as well as insta . I spoke to eshan and gave my documents as well but he was saying no date is confirmed yet

2 Likes

Yeah, 17th is just a tentative date. Today they had told probably by 20th or 21st. It depends on the showroom completion.

1 Like

Hey everyone did anyone get the invite for the 17 th. I got the invite for 17th September 11 am

1 Like

Only if I knew goa ec which wasn’t talks for the last two months would open faster than the MYSORE ec and also will have grids faster than we do,anyways it’s been 6 months since test rides began,we don’t have a single grid,with 100+ ather’s on road we expect some popping out, anyways the wait continues, Congratulations guys!

3 Likes

Nope. Via mail is it?

1 Like

Nope via call and WhatsApp it was sent from dealers end

3 Likes

Yup, got the Invite via WA and showroom opens on 17 Sep, but, there won’t be any delivery. I have given my Documents as well for processing. Will wait for intimation from them. As I am taking loan, I m still waiting for a call from the finance executive.

I am not sure as when the deliveries will start, I am planning to visit to get more details, though I spoke to Eshan with E, he said, he will remind the excutive.

3 Likes

Any update on delivery of scooters guys ? And did any of you heard of Goa government state subsidy for EVs of rupees 30000 for 2 wheelers and 1.5 lakhs for 4 wheelers… please share any info about the above 2 doubts.

1 Like

Any idea about Series 1? like if anyone is getting series 1 in goa who has prebooked or who are eligible?

1 Like

Really bad experience from IDFC bank people, they provide in-house loan for purchasing Ather 450 at Porvorim, Goa. Initially they told me that, I would be charged Rs 2500 as processing fee for loan, and once the loan was sanctioned I came to know that, they charged nearly Rs6000 as processing and admin fee. And in reply, they told me that you have to pay this amount, as you are getting low interest rate from them. So, kindly stay away from IDFC if you are planning to buy Ather through financing.

No idea, still in draft phase. Might have sent for approvals.

2 Likes

i cant share the PDF file i have, but, this link provides similar information about it is still in Draft stage. Goa Issues Draft EV Policy, Proposes All Two-Wheelers to Switch to Electric After 2025

i hve been charged INR 2142 for the loan processing by IDFC, not sure what i am missing here, why 6K for you.

I am looking for a delivery date of 7th Oct as only Registration is pending for me. Though nothing formal has come from #AtherGoa team, i have received assurance that i will get delivery on said day. Though i am yet to see the RTO registration paper from the dealership.

As per Eshan, there are few folks who had booked Series 1 from Goa and who will be getting the same in Goa, so, yes, Goa will have few Series 1 Ather.

2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone

Any updates as on when the deliveries will be started in Goa? I m getting very vague answers when I call the showroom and it’s getting delayed for the last 15 days. Today when I called they said registrations are started but mine will be delayed as I have asked for ather dot which has not arrived. As far as I m concerned ather dot is the charger that u get with the bike as standard and portable one u need to buy seperately. Y the portable charger is pushed to the client when ather dots are the standard chargers supplied with the scooter and also the recommended one from ather. @abhishek.balaji @tanishqkhare

2 Likes

You do have an option of either getting the Dot or the portable charger. Maybe there is a Dot shortage thats why they are pushing for the portable one. It’ll help them sell Faster and reduce their work. You are still entitled to your choice of charger. That’s all I can say since I’m not from Ather :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Dot charger is recommended if you have a dedicated parking spot, where you could mount the charger, whereas the Portable charger would be good if you do not have a dedicated spot, and might need to make adjustments to charge your Ather. As @tanishqkhare said, you can chose either one which makes sense to you before delivery.

2 Likes

You should inform them your choice before invoicing, when you are going to make the payment. That’s when the register a Dot/portable charger to you.

2 Likes

A little birdy of mine mentioned that there is an updated dot coming from ather which will charge the vehicle faster. Its not confirmed but I really think they would have/ have to do that as the is a lot of competation recently.

2 Likes

Is this your birdie? tweet tweet!! :grin:

2 Likes

Got Delivery of my Ather 450X Today. it was Good experience, can’t blame the folks there, few of the question I asked, they don’t have all answers. But, they tried best to answer me.

I was also thinking to have Dot for my usage, but, than change n moved to portable device.

Will update my experience in riding Ather in coming days first time to click those awesome snap in Goan landscape.

4 Likes

Congratulations Ishan! Its like a dream to have an Ather in Goa! Have fun, warp away! :zap:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :partying_face:

Welcome to the community :slight_smile: Have a great time! :zap::sunglasses:

1 Like