Ather In Goa/Panjim

No dude, there are no set dates. We need to wait for official confirmation and check our email for the next steps.

Nope, the representative at Old Goa was not aware. I asked few question, and he was not informed. Cant blame him, he is either a third party or part of dealer, who is yet to impart knowledge on handling question from Ather Enthusiast. I feel, more of our question will be answered on this forum and once showroom start from the dealer. Lets wait and hope for the best customer experience.

u can also visit atherenergy.com and choose test ride as a option and select Goa as a location from dropdown, update the details and select the date and time and place. You should get email confirmation email from Ather.

1 Like

Mate, the funny thing is when I called Ather rep in the morning - he said - they are setting up service Center and will start deliveries in a month

When I call Ather rep after my test ride - another rep said 2-3 months

I hope Ather brings out consistent information via their official tele reps

If it’s after 3 months - I might not buy as / it’ll take 3 months for start of delivery + 1 month waiting ( depending on Goa pre-order list) , Ather will also do some public stunts like giving priority to industrialists/VIP making normal people wait more , ( they did this in Delhi )

1 Like

They gave one scooter in Delhi as far as I know to a VIP. And that was to their primary investor Hero Motorcorp. Hardly a queue there.

2 Likes

That is what we are aware, like you very well said

1 Like

Goa is suppose to be in Q1 of 2021, which is April - June. Surely i will not trust any other communication, rather wait for official communication from Ather via Forum or website or email. I have already waited 4month, will wait for few more days. :slight_smile: I had pre-booked mine in Dec 2020, there are folks who had booked in Jan 2020. So, not sure where in the booking hierarchy I am for Goa. Delhi i would consider as exception as the individual is the biggest investor in Ather.

2 Likes

It not all VIPs, first set of 30 Normal people who pre-ordered are getting first set of deliveries hopefully by next week…:smiley:. As I am one of them…

4 Likes

What about others? When normal delivery will start?

2 Likes

Congrats , and thanks for restoring hope!

1 Like

When did u order yours? Does your order lists u as series 1 ?

1 Like

Yes its Series 1, pre-booked in Jan 2020.

2 Likes

Any updates??

1 Like

Wait Wait wait for the Update… every day I check this app, for update.

1 Like

Any update guys ?

1 Like
1 Like

Hey guys Goa Ather team is almost ready and the showroom is coming up in porvorim. It’s supposed to be operational soon but these frequent lock downs are delaying it a bit. Vacancies have popped up for the said showroom . Very very hopeful now that we will get our first Ather deliveries by the last week of June … Any update regards to this with anyone plz let me know and the others who awaiting the ather in Goa for more then a year now

4 Likes

That’s great relief man. Pls share some pics of ongoing construction :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Where in Porvorim… any update you received. I drove from Mapusa to Panjim on 26th May, i did not notice anything atleast on the highway

1 Like

Exactly opp. Mall De Goa

Hey guys does anyone have the details of who is the first one to get delivery in Goa? My order no is 24687 any one in between 10 k to 20 k???

2 Likes

Let me check, i tried today, but, i could not find, may be i need to enter that area, may be behind Vada Kombda or that same lane…

2 Likes

My order number is 21996… hope we get it soon …

2 Likes