Ather 450X Dashboard and Software - User experiences, Reviews

IAM not able to upload the documents in the app I have raised the issue with customer support also but there is no luck

Any one can help me

@abhishek.balaji is there anything we need to do, like are we missing any process or so

3 Likes

Even I am not able to upload any documents.

2 Likes

Would have been a lot happier, if this is a real deal. But unfortunately a bug :disappointed_relieved:

Do u have the Connectivity services purchased. If yes, try logging out and re login the app. Check if your internet is working with full network strength if it is ri8. You should be good. Because I got my scooter delivered on Sunday and I was supposedly given with the connect pro service activated in prior and I tried uploading my docs and it got uploaded to my dashboard.

Nothing missing just check if the connect services are active by logging in to your account if you opted to take one.

If it is active then just try soft resetting the dashboard ( both breaks + start button). and also a shutdown if soft reset doesn’t work.

i have the connect pro plan, and have done soft reset also,

the problem is iam not to upload the docs to app only

when we select the option camera or device then it goes to the gallery then say i have selected one file the same is not uploading to the app it self

let me do a shutdown also

2 Likes

Sorry to flag you again, but this issue is still not solved. :frowning_face:

That’s true, it’s the same issue for me. Let alone getting uploaded on the dashboard, it won’t even get uploaded on the app upon selecting the image from device. It’s got to be a bug on the app, right? I’ve tried reinstalling the app, signing out and signing back in, deleting cache and trying to upload them again: nothing has worked so far.

1 Like

Same problem even I faced .but if you have an iOS device try uploading. because on my OnePlus (android) it wasn’t uploading but on iphone the document’s got uploaded!

1 Like

Hi @abhishek.balaji just wanted to check is there any OTA which is planned in near future (Like very very soon in Ather terms).

Because I am facing too many dashboard restarts ( sometimes during charging also) and also screen turning on without key in multiple instances . Also lately after my software is updated ON a service purpose last week I facing this issue where at public charging stations when I plug in it starts charging after 1 or 2 minutes only and intermittently the charging stops and starts again after 10mins or sometimes till I remove and plug it again. With my portable charger I am not facing any such issues, this is only at public stations where fast charging is happening.

If there is something planned very very soon I shall wait till that happens. Else wanted to raise a ticket and send my vehicle for observation. I understand there are certain stability issues in current version and you guys are working on them, hence trying to understand the situation.

2 Likes

There is an update that’s planned to address a lot of the bugs reported by owners here, don’t have an exact timeline as of now, will share an update here when things are finalized about this release.

I remember you facing this just before the group ride, it doesn’t seem to be a common issue, do report it to CS as soon as possible.

1 Like

Raised it with CS they asked me to wait till next OTA is released and even after that it is observed then raise a ticket. Lets wait and see. :crossed_fingers:

I do notice the Ather app is not connecting frequently with the bike, as I see today it show the last connectivity with app is 6 hours back !!! What’s the timeframe between app and bike ?

2 Likes

Shutdown the bike and start again. Had same issue for 4 days. Shutdown fixed it

1 Like

Yes it’s fixed

@abhishek.balaji @tarun

Same issue here,

When there is increase in the speed the noise also increases. Sometimes it’s very scary, of what could happen.

I have had the worse experience with the scooter, other than the hardware performance everything else is giving me issues. The indicator has a weird behaviour switches off very quickly sometimes, other times stays active for a while, sometimes switches off while turning other times doesnt. Everytime I raise a ticket I get the same reply, reset Dashboard and shutdown scooter, when I reply back to the same mail saying that it didnt fix it no reply after that.

Reply 01

Reply_02

There have been no replies to a couple others.

I have also uploaded photos and videos of my dashboard app lagging, features behaviour weirdly and worse off all after switched off and removed the key dashboard still active. the video was in the morning when i reached work and the photo was night when I was leaving work. The dashboard never switched off. Here’s the drive link if anybody keen in seeing my issues.

3 Likes

Hello @abhishek.balaji!

Will need your team’s assistance in getting this issue resolved.

The issue is with the dashboard and the fact that my Ather hasn’t charged despite charging it for almost 3 hours. In the video posted, the screen went blank after I did the hard reset (brakes + ignition for 10 seconds).

I got the bike about a month back.

Link to the videos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Y9DlQU1gt7LCZBQpzWkmtRB3zfNhgfBe

That’s bad, buddy. Were you able to resolve it ?

My issues are getting bad as well and the support just replies with the same thing reset and shut down. I understand that’s the first fix, but that doesn’t solve anything just fixes it temporarily. After we reply with issues persisting , they don’t get back to us at all. Hmmmm, I am really disappointed. I have been having issues from the day I picked the vehicle from the delivery point.

Brother now problem as been solved you invest such a huge amount for ather 450x problem are really worst … What ather Service team told about this issue

How many days brother. You purchase the vechical it’s 450 x or 450 plus ?

ATHER is really worst brother l think ather give proto type vechical for delivery improper vechical my dought is how is ather is passed in arai test.?