Ather 450X Dashboard and Software - User experiences, Reviews

Thanks a lot - 0% charge issue - shutdown and switch on after a few minutes worked - the dashboard now shows 97% charge. I had never shut down the vehicle in the two months since i got it.

1 Like

Yup same issue I’ve faced. 0% charge got fixed with a shutdown. But maps quitting is real pain

1 Like

I too face the same issue…

Been almost 2 months, started facing issues with Dashboard software… vehicle picked up by Ather for issue resolution…

Since there are no performance related issues and for software issue I already availed a service request where in they reloaded the software to my dash board (nothing chaged even after that). I have decided that I will wait till bluetooth update is released and later would see if the software issues still exist, till then I will just ignore the issues. (Hoping by that time they do improvements & solve issues & conduct vigorous testing and release a stable software).

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:t5::pray:t4: Hope this isn’t an other cruel joke.

There are some issues at the beginning. But the vehicle is amazing.

Guys please take the software issues seriously as well, I have notice very few people here takes issues caused by the software seriously. This isn’t just normal ev , it’s supposed to be a smart ev the reason it’s supposed to be smart is because of the software features, I am a new user of the ather 450 plus and I started having issues with the dashboard and app the day I picked up my scooter from ather delivery point. Yes I agree as a ev scooter the performance is great but we need to review the software with the same mindset as we review the performance of the vehicle. And keep in mind we are paying for the smart software features, for the gps , analysis etc.

6 Likes

@abhishek.balaji please help in escalating this issue. I have spoken to other S1 owners in Hyderabad and all of them have got the S1 UI after the 10.0.2 update. It is more than 2 weeks since I got the 10.0.2 update.

I have called up your call centre and your service supervisor in Hyderabad, but they are just saying that your will get an OTA update in a few weeks :worried: without any timeline commitment.

I have same issue, my Series 1 not updated with Series 1 UI.

I agree with you. Everything for a great schooler should work as well.

Will check and get this resolved, thanks for flagging!

1 Like

If only I had a rupee every time you say something like this in every post, I could literally buy another Ather 450x! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I had the same issue as well, it also happened while vehicle being switched on. The next day it wad fine.

Anyone who can confirm that they got their scooter stats synced back once it’s lost?

For me once it’s disconnected it isn’t synced back until I reboot the dashboard. I waited for 4-5 days once just to check if it syncs on its own but it stayed like that once disconnected!

The frequency of disconnection is definitely reduced in my case since the last update though.

Hope it improves further in upcoming OTAs.

2 Likes

Didn’t know the appropriate thread so posting here. @abhishek.balaji you can try getting in touch with Auditya Venkatesh sir (@auditya.v) for photos. He does a phenomenal job. A beautiful Scooter looks more beautiful when he clicks it. Not just for Bengaluru, you can use his photos for social media. They are too good. I have screenshots of all of those😂.

2 Likes

Hey guys need help, I am having issues with my dashboard and my indicator malfunctioning. I tried raising a ticket from the app but it’s not uploading the images I took of the issues. Is there a mail I can send my issues and attached images and videos. I want to send a mail to raise a ticket and keep a record of my complaint before calling their support team. Does anybody know the email for support?

1 Like

It’s info@atherenergy.com

1 Like

Even I faced the same issue…

You raise a ticket using your app. After which you will get a ticket number to your mail. I believe you can reply to that mail and attach your images for the resolution.

1 Like

Thanks for the response

1 Like