App Update Wants - Feature requests

Hardware upgrade need to be done for this which will add cost on the vehicle

1 Like

I am only expecting display or pop up on dash so we can check and fill on regular intervals not hardware upgrade!!!

Regarding tire pressure monitoring, we can get the approximate tire pressure data of rear wheel with current hardware.

Vehicle speed sensor is linked with motor, which is again connected to rear wheel.

Again vehicle speed can be calculated from GPS data.

The degree of mismatch between these speed gives indirectly the change in rear wheel equivalent radius (can be correlated to rear tire pressure).

All we need is a realtime code to compute the deviation in two speeds and correlation with tire pressure.

10 Likes

Sorry if I have misunderstood your postā€¦ if this is the option you are expecting I think this can be doneā€¦

1 Like

Agreed, current feature shows the vehicle location. But it doesnā€™t shows users location, which makes it hard to navigate to the bike. Maybe add a navigate to bike link on the app? Clicking on which will open up GMaps and user can navigate to bike.

1 Like

For additional anti-theft security option, PIN code feature could be provided.
If anyone wants to lock their vehicle, they can enable the pin lock.
So next time, even if a thief manages to use duplicate keys or somehow managed to turn on the vehicle, he will not be able to ride the vehicleā€¦
The same option is available in Tesla

8 Likes

Good option. Does not even require network for this to be implemented. Suppose, I forgot the key in the vehicle itself and some one still cannot drive away without PIN.

Users can enable or disable PIN popup from their app.

1 Like

If 2ppl ride or another person who is heavier ride. This will vary, so itā€™s not practical.

@Ather.Team would it be possible to include an effeciency reading of the current ride. Itā€™s already present in trip A and trip B.
I donā€™t think it would be problem to just include an efficiency value for the current ride so far.

3 Likes

It will cluster the dashboardā€¦

Could be shown only on tap.

Itā€™s there for the trip A and B right next to the distance.
Thereā€™s literally nothing under the trip meter on the screen. So I donā€™t think it would really duster up the dash.

1 Like

Bruh donā€™t park your duster above your dash. :joy: No dash. No point. No dot. No Ather. :joy:

1 Like

Hmmmā€¦ Could beā€¦ write to Ather and see the responseā€¦

I agree with you.

Wish ather have some sensor to measure pay load to address your point

I feel shutdown option has to be included in appā€¦ so that we can shut down from app itself.

5 Likes
  • Notification in App once the charge is 100%.
  • Unlock the charger via App
  • Pinpoint the location in Map (Available in latest build)
  • Monthly/Weekly Usage charts (more like graph)
2 Likes

hi team when can we expect longitude and latitude support for maps on app also drop pin can be included

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mobile App

itā€™s good to see in ride statistics, if we can see the starting% and ending% of battery for that particular ride

3 Likes