Mobile App

Can anyone with a OnePlus check if the app crashes when using the 3 finger screenshot feature? My app crashes even if I touch the screen with 3 fingers.

1 Like

Yup been facing it since I downloaded the ather app. Months ago
Surprisingly the power and volume button screenshot works just fine. I wonder who needs to be told about this. Ather or one plus ?

2 Likes

Yes… happened with me couple of times…

Hey, how come you are getting ride range as 76…what speed do you normally drive at ?

I don’t get anything more than 63

Check out this thread

Nice addition. But I personally still like having this on my phone, loads faster and more convenient.

But I’m sure this new addition will help getting more owners on the forum.

1 Like

Updated the app and went to the Forum section.

Positives:

1. All at one place.
  2. More users may contribute to the Forum

Negatives:

1. Loads slower than the web version.
  2. The Forum button on top left is still small. I know it’s still the same web page inside the app, but I’d have wished that this was corrected at this point. Almosg everytime I touch the bigger “My account” beside it.
  3. Below screenshot shows how the profile picture on the top right doesn’t completely fit the screen width.

On the website, the picture fits perfectly (see below screenshot)

For the record, I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and chrome browser for the forum.

3 Likes

Mine seems fine actually. :confused:

Might be due to curved display
even on my samsung note 10 it’s visible like what hemant pointed out

I don’t have curved display :confused:
Guess it’s device specific.

1 Like

The forum loaded slowly only the first time. After that, it’s been loading fast for me. Even after restarting the app.

I’ve been seeing the same issue.

After Playstore “Ather” app update, it is recommended to logout the app to resolve below issue and login again.

The app doesn’t load after the latest update both on iOS and android. The screen is stuck with the message loading …

Waited for 10 mins to load. Nothing happens.

Tried deleting and reinstalling. Doesn’t go beyond the loading message.

Yup. I’ll have to keep force closing the app and opening it each time. Then it works…

Why is the loading screen occupying the entire screen, I am not even allowed to use other sections like help etc. Instead of this overlay loading, can’t it be put somewhere in the same first tab and allowing us to use other tabs meanwhile. This is very poor design ! ! And instead of showing 0% 0km the last synced data could be shown, because anyway the time it last synced is being shown !

2 Likes

Mobile app is taking forever to load I’m not able see how much is it charged or can’t access any other tab I’m facing this from past 3 days any solution ?

Facing issues with the android app the last couple of days now. Loading yesterday took more than a minute and now when I checked, it’s taken several minutes and I’ve still not got past the loading screen. Unable to raise a ticket either because of this issue. Reinstall did not fix it.

Anyone else facing similar issues?

It is working fine for me, no issues as such. Have you tried to

1. Did you clear RAM ? (close most app)
  2. Have you tried to reboot the mobile phone?
  3. Did you try to logout and login again?
  4. May be re-install the app again.

Hope it works these steps.