App Update Wants - Feature requests

Bruh don’t park your duster above your dash. :joy: No dash. No point. No dot. No Ather. :joy:

1 Like

Hmmm… Could be… write to Ather and see the response…

I agree with you.

Wish ather have some sensor to measure pay load to address your point

I feel shutdown option has to be included in app… so that we can shut down from app itself.

5 Likes
  • Notification in App once the charge is 100%.
  • Unlock the charger via App
  • Pinpoint the location in Map (Available in latest build)
  • Monthly/Weekly Usage charts (more like graph)
2 Likes

hi team when can we expect longitude and latitude support for maps on app also drop pin can be included

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mobile App

it’s good to see in ride statistics, if we can see the starting% and ending% of battery for that particular ride

3 Likes

Can we have Widget which can be installed in our Phone and which shows the Battery Percentage, So that we can actively monitor our vehicle battery.
(Once I plugged the charger but forgot to switch it on, So next day morning when I came down to start for work I saw my 450 is not charged)

1 Like

Point 3. Map should be able to automatically change directions not ask if change is to be taken. In order to go ahead with changed directions one needs to stop, select OK and then continue

1 Like

With the latest update it automatically changes (some don’t prefer this by the way for their own genuine reasons).
However, even otherwise, there was no need stop to select OK from the screen. The power button was doing that function for you.

I’m actually surprised at this post as you’re asking something which is already there. Or am I missing something?

Would also like to see find my bike feature in app which will route the owner to bike. This is helpful to search vehicle in public parking area.

Yes… Thanks to Point out these… Very useful ones…

2 Likes

Hadn’t used this feature for a bit, now it is functional

1 Like

please consider adding an option both on app and dashboard to restrict a particular mode (may be sport mode) with a pin

1 Like

Elaborate? Do you mean restrict mode switching?

if i disable sport mode rider should only be able to switch between ride and eco mode
if i disable eco mode rider should only be able to switch between ride and sport mode

4 Likes

you mean like a guest mode? for when someone else is using your 450? if so, maybe restrict access to the documents section too and remove access to disable incognito mode. there was a time when rider profiles was promised in a future update. but I have not heard about it in a long time.

1 Like

I would vouch for removal of the ECO mode as its useless .Thus meeting yours and my requirement , I have been pestering Ather to get the ECO mode removed as its such a pain riding in this mode and there is no option to disable the mode and was not existing when I got the scooter.

Yes. We need an override option that allows us to access at least the ride mode.

Wish for Guest Mode with below options

• Can set particar Drive Mode
  • Live Tracking
  • Trip Details
  • incognito mode off
3 Likes