Discussion on Accessories

Btw, Can you share the pic of your box enclosure?

Glass would retain the design…
Similar to ‘Break glass in case of fire’ glass

1 Like

With kids… In apartments… That would quickly turn into ‘Break glass for fun’

5 Likes

Nooo… I meant that kind of Glass cover, with a hinge

14 Likes

12 Likes

This is how, I keep the cable safe.

8 Likes

Interesting, kids in my apartments will still meddle with those. Hence the box.

3 Likes

Guys,

Some of us planned to install PPF thru Ceramic Pro Rajaji Nagar and got some good discount. That is if at least 4 of us do it.

We already got 3 people and if any one else planned to do PPF thru Ceramic Pro, then will add your name as well. Let me know by today.

2 Likes

What is the cost and Discount Price?

1 Like

I want to know the price too.

They had two variations. Below is the price.

Note:
I am not sure if it is correct to put the price here… Apologies if it was wrong…

Also, this is NOT a endorsement for Ceramic Pro nor I am affiliated to them… I saw many did thru Ceramic Pro and was happy with the quality, and few showed interest… So thought of sharing it here for common benefit as I already negotiated the price for my use.

8 Likes

Hi I am Intrestig to go Ceramic pro Plse let me know finel discount
My no 7760091888
Thanks

1 Like

Good one Prasant.

For same work, I paid 19k and informed them to give discount as there are many Ather owners will join if they reduce price. As promised the did it.

I recommend you to go with light healing PPF protection.

Because when i enquired both PPF’s, I was told Self healing PPF will create bubbles after applying PPF in some days to remove that one should pour hot water on PPF surface.

I stay near by rajajinagar, You invite me while going there, I join and talk to them for further discount.

For those who interested, re-sharing the PPF and coating video done for vehicle by CERAMIC PRO RAJAJINAGAR, branch.
YouTube link :
Ather 450 Ceramic Pro Coating

6 Likes

Guys I did a miss… The price is swapped for Light Heal and Self Heal… Light Heal is cheaper

Hi @Ather.Team

I loved the ather 450 so much. Bu because of the elimination of side footrest or any provision for it , i t has become a major deal breaker for me. Therefore i am thinking of cancelling my pre-order.

If any @anon81737969 one has managed to sit at the pillion side ways can you help me out by posting some pics please ?

2 Likes

hey buddy

that shouldn’t be a problem if the person is 5.5

i don’t have pictures but

let me know where do u stay

Thanks .Iam from Chennai

3 Likes

Dude, my mom is 5.4 and 60 years old, she is easily able to sit sideways and ride 20 kms one way totalling 50 kms average ride everyday. Definitely not a reason to cancel, only downside is there is no saree handle, so holding the vehicle on the side is a bit of a hassle but not a dealbreaker.

3 Likes

Hey,

That should not be problem…

if you don’t mind can you come with your mother to Ather space Chennai… where you can actually take ride with your mother and see how comfortable she would feel…

1 Like