Discussion on Accessories

Even i have the same problem…

1 Like

I suggest u visit helmet shops evening time so dat u can wear n decide which suits better at night :v:t2::blush:

2 Likes

Got Ceramic Coating done by passionate detailerz. Vehicle looks extra shiny good work. Here as are the photos

6 Likes

how much ?
address please. I am also planning for ceramic coating.

1 Like

What’s the cost and contact details?

@prasathvishnu I got the following helmet: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07BRR9RD2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and a clear visor (in case I end up driving at night): https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01NBEYE3B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also felt that the helmet did a good job in light conditions at night, but not in dark conditions.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: My experience was the same… So in a dark conditions, smoke or tinted visor does not help…

Just curious, Is changing the visor practically easy?

1 Like

Thanks Raghav… After seeing reflections on the Dual Vision Visor (Single visor for day and Night), I thought 2 separate visor might be better. But looks it has its own share of cons

1 Like

done by passionate detailerz. they do home service. It cost 3800/- they give discount of 500/- and provide free maintenance kit as well. So after discount it will be 3300/- for 3 layers coat which give warranty of 3 yrs. share me ur contact Number will refer you. might get more discount.

1 Like

Sir can you share his phone no plse

1 Like

Thanks bro, my number 9845941376

I’ll PM you my number. Please ask them to contact me.

1 Like

When I saw the instructions, I sounded easy - haven’t tried it yet.

1 Like

Need some honest opinion regarding Ceramic Coating from the owners who have got it done or are planning to. Is it actually worth? Does it really do anything? Not asking if it protects from scratches. But does it give a significant shine and make the scooter look new?

1 Like

Based on my experience so far in 14 days.

• Protect from dust
  • water resistant
  • softness feel
  • does not allow any parking sticker to stick/paste in coated surface.
3 Likes

@santosh.rism Can you please clarify what you meant by

Protect from dust
Parking sticker

On

• On Coated surface, Dust cannot easily sit.
  • On Coated surface, It does not allow stick or paste any stickers. [Eg : Parking Stickers]

Oh okay. How do you manage parking sticker for office

1 Like

2 ways :wink:

• For calm securities showing - Ather Dashboard Document section to enter the block like @crispypoppadom

• While parking bike, Securities will check vehicle boot space so pasted parking sticker somehow behind seat with celo tape as that surface also coated.

Before you coat the vehicle, ensure parking sticker is pasted.

3 Likes

I think you mistook me for someone else. I don’t use parking sticker at work. I am the only Ather owner in my company so the security doesn’t even ask for ID :smile: they’re just very fascinated with the vehicle though.

7 Likes