450X timelines for your city!

Any update when Ather would be available in Kolkata…

1 Like

Any update on pondicherry showroom

2 Likes

Trivandrum and Hyderabad 2 next.

2 Likes

Yes, when will get any update for Kolkata? Been waiting since years

Any update on Vijayawada?

1 Like

I recently booked in Goa. I was told that I will get it in the first lot that arrives after I make the payment.

1 Like

what is latest waiting period Peter Bab, I waited for 11month and 20days post they opened their showroom. recently understood, they were supposed to get new lot by 20th Nov, but, not sure=what is the latest waiting period

1 Like

No idea. When I check booking status it’s not open for payment. But they told me that they will give from the next lot if I pay because many people have booked but are not taking delivery.

Google Photos

I have already made full payment but it does not show under my account as payment done

Looks like Kolkata is finally happening. @dutta.shaswata

4 Likes

Revolt & Ola are in Kolkata already. Had a word with Revolt dealer and they will be opening their showroom by the 1st week of December unless they too go Ather’s way. :crazy_face:. If Revolt is made available sooner, I think I will have to move away from Ather.

Moreover, an Ather Grid point had appeared in Kolkata on the Grid app around July, 21! One of the pre-bookers had visited the site as well!

This grid point has disappeared from the app now and currently there are no grid points in sight!

I doubt whether the host has indeed thrown out the Grid point from his premises as was told to be earlier! :crazy_face:

Also not sure if the reply I got back then still holds true!

Not expecting any serious progress from Ather for Kolkata anytime soon. Unfortunate, but the omens are not at all looking favourable to expect my first EV to be an Ather. :cry:

3 Likes

That may be cos, the vehicle need to assign against your name, if you make the payment, VIN will get assigned to you. For me, all those steps happen in one day after I registered my vehicle with Mapusa RTO. Otherwise, it was only Pre Order done. These steps get activated, when dealer folks make entry on their MIS/System. If they have stock and they are ready to allot a Flight to you, go ahead and get one. Check with Yash from sales team or even the sales manager. Person with whom i dealt from start (Eshan) is now Service Manager.

2 Likes

Is there any kind of timeline for upcoming cities?

1 Like

How to make the payment when it’s still not showing “open for payment”. Does the dealer accept the payment without the section being highlighted?

@abhishek.balaji @tarun There is no update for Bhubaneswar also from the past 1+ years. What I came to know there were few vendors who were ready for partnership. But I don’t understand what is Ather’s criteria. Even Kolkotta Ather space is closed now. If you cant start Ather space then why don’t you adopt OLA formula? Small service team for servicing and home delivery of Ather.

The sad part is when there is a tweet for Bhubaneswar I have seen many people were interested to buy Ather. Where Okinawa and PureEV is selling like cake.

@tarun I believe even you don’t have any plan for places like Bhubaneswar or any other places where people are waiting for Ather, It is common courtesy to at least tell them so that they will not wait for the impossible. Becoming silent and ignoring them completely is very hurtful.

How much time it took to get option of “open for payment” activated? And what was the process after booking and how much was the waiting period?

@abhishek.balaji can you please update the timeline for deliveries in Mumbai, as on site it shows 15 to 20days from pre-booking but it’s been 18 days now and still it’s in pre-book stage?

2 Likes

Is there any chance to open experience center in Jalgaon Maharashtra

Saw this in local newspaper today. Is this legit? When is Ather coming to kolhapur?

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji ti verify

4 Likes