450X timelines for your city!

Yes @abhishek.balaji Please if you can verify. Dont want somebody to be scammed.

2 Likes

I tweeted too. Let’s wait for a response

1 Like

You could expect it. Happened in Indore’s case too.

2 Likes

What ? Scam?

1 Like

No no :rofl:. Opening of the EC

4 Likes

Oh, How much time it take? Im skeptical because that website address redirects to something else a digital agency .

2 Likes

The website would be in works. I don’t remember when the posted but maybe a month or so. Also it wasn’t in the newspaper but on Instagram.

2 Likes

Lets Hope so. Waited long enough for Ather to come in town :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What about Ather in Gurgaon? At least update those who have booked it.

3 Likes

This is a dormant thread. No one (from Ather team) has ever replied here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will there be a showroom in Hassan , Karnataka I have already seen multiple Ather in city all transported from banglore Will it open this year?

1 Like

Any Plan to open Ather Experience Centre at Kanchipuram (Pincode 631501- 631502)? If no when can we expect ?

2 Likes

I got my Ather 450X delivered to Kolkata from Siliguri in the first week of Feb 2022 much against the timelines that you have shared earlier. However its now almost 3 months and I still have no news on service availability here in Kolkata.

I have been experience terrible Vibration from under the Footrest and Front Panel recently. There are screws that have also fallen off from a few places. Service please. Service!!??

1 Like

When you are planning to launch in Bhubaneswar,Odisha?

3 Likes

Mangalore showroom opening soon this week

5 Likes

Is this confirmed? If this is true, I for one am super excited! :grin:

Expansion in KA anyway was overdue; the city count had been static for a while now :wink:

5 Likes

Any updates from folks who’ve received their 450X gen 3 recently? I booked in mid-July and was wondering what the wait time situation is like now in Bangalore. (Is it worth checking with the Ather experience centre?)

For Ather team I booked Ather 450x on 2 Apr 2022 in Hyderabad Madhapur showroom. I was told it will take three months. Now it is more than six months but no delivery. I am getting promotion message about immediate delivery but no delivery for booked vehicles. There is no way to complained to higher authority. I am going to twee to Ather energy as well. THis is highly frustrating experience. Will nto recommend athere till supply situation improves

Hey guys, has anyone recently made full payment and waiting for delivery or recently gotten delivery in Bengaluru?

I’ve made the payment 25 days back and there’s no useful update from Ather’s end they are claiming RTO VAHAN portal is down and FAME portal is down, not sure how right when I’m buying both the portals would be down.

Just wanted to know if this was the scenario for everyone.

From which showroom did you buy. Go there directly and talk to them. Did they take your signature for RTO