450X timelines for your city!

Same question here too? Udaipur? Ajmer? Basically Jaipur to udaipur route also kota?

2 Likes

Biggest Ather space in Coimbatore ??!!

1 Like

Any guesses about location in cbe ?

3 Likes

It not a real picture

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji when will you open showroom in trivandrum, kerala?

2 Likes

Action- Reaction- Sab Moh Maya hai… Kuch bhi nahi hone wala…OLA lelo…

1 Like

Hi, I can’t open your link :frowning:

That is weird, the link is opening for me! Nonetheless, here is the direct link to the video on that page :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I book the ather from Satara city which is 110 kms away from pune? Or I have to wait until you open the showroom in Satara city. Satara city already has 3 electric company’s showrooms!! People already started these chinese company’s scooters. WHERE IS ATHER?? I am waiting from 1 and half year since then Okinawa captured the EV market. I think ather has NO BUSINESS SENSE AT ALL!!

Okinawa is 100% Indian bruh😂 and you can book the scooter in pune. It’s just that you won’t be within the service area for doorstep pickups or RSA. Getting the vehicle to the service center will be an issue for you.

1 Like

Okinawa is 100% Indian?? Really?? Wow!!:laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Yes it is a Indian brand name inspired by a place called Okinawa. AFAIK 99% of all its components are made in India and the remaining 1% is also not Chinese.

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Hello any timeline or even a estimate of Ather coming to kolhapur. A yes or no would suffice.

I just got a call from the operation lead here at Ather Trivandrum, that they will be launching Ather Space Trivandrum by November mid. It will be located in Plamoodu(the old QRS building). Test drives will start within 2 weeks. Super excited🔥

4 Likes

Still waiting for a timeline in kolhapur.

You will have to wait for longer if this does not have your city mentioned. Meanwhile you can pre book and register interest, so that Ather knows if there is enough interest/ prospective buyers.

1 Like

Got one from pune. Hope to get it before december.

1 Like

Being an Okinawa user from 3+ years what I have come to realise is that it’s actually a rebranded luayan,just google it and you’ll find every Okinawa model there.

1 Like

Ok My info is all based on information provided by the brand and also google. Now after Your reply I googled and found that what company is claiming has raised eyebrows since they are completely similar and lauyan is said to be a supplier for Okinawa which is not a satisfactory answer. So yes now I also take back my previous message thank you for throwing some light.

2 Likes