450X timelines for your city!

Okinawa is 100% Indian?? Really?? Wow!!:laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Yes it is a Indian brand name inspired by a place called Okinawa. AFAIK 99% of all its components are made in India and the remaining 1% is also not Chinese.

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Hello any timeline or even a estimate of Ather coming to kolhapur. A yes or no would suffice.

I just got a call from the operation lead here at Ather Trivandrum, that they will be launching Ather Space Trivandrum by November mid. It will be located in Plamoodu(the old QRS building). Test drives will start within 2 weeks. Super excited🔥

4 Likes

Still waiting for a timeline in kolhapur.

You will have to wait for longer if this does not have your city mentioned. Meanwhile you can pre book and register interest, so that Ather knows if there is enough interest/ prospective buyers.

1 Like

Got one from pune. Hope to get it before december.

1 Like

Being an Okinawa user from 3+ years what I have come to realise is that it’s actually a rebranded luayan,just google it and you’ll find every Okinawa model there.

1 Like

Ok My info is all based on information provided by the brand and also google. Now after Your reply I googled and found that what company is claiming has raised eyebrows since they are completely similar and lauyan is said to be a supplier for Okinawa which is not a satisfactory answer. So yes now I also take back my previous message thank you for throwing some light.

2 Likes

Any update when Ather would be available in Kolkata…

1 Like

Any update on pondicherry showroom

2 Likes

Trivandrum and Hyderabad 2 next.

2 Likes

Yes, when will get any update for Kolkata? Been waiting since years

Any update on Vijayawada?

1 Like

I recently booked in Goa. I was told that I will get it in the first lot that arrives after I make the payment.

1 Like

what is latest waiting period Peter Bab, I waited for 11month and 20days post they opened their showroom. recently understood, they were supposed to get new lot by 20th Nov, but, not sure=what is the latest waiting period

1 Like

No idea. When I check booking status it’s not open for payment. But they told me that they will give from the next lot if I pay because many people have booked but are not taking delivery.

Google Photos

I have already made full payment but it does not show under my account as payment done

Looks like Kolkata is finally happening. @dutta.shaswata

4 Likes

Revolt & Ola are in Kolkata already. Had a word with Revolt dealer and they will be opening their showroom by the 1st week of December unless they too go Ather’s way. :crazy_face:. If Revolt is made available sooner, I think I will have to move away from Ather.

Moreover, an Ather Grid point had appeared in Kolkata on the Grid app around July, 21! One of the pre-bookers had visited the site as well!

This grid point has disappeared from the app now and currently there are no grid points in sight!

I doubt whether the host has indeed thrown out the Grid point from his premises as was told to be earlier! :crazy_face:

Also not sure if the reply I got back then still holds true!

Not expecting any serious progress from Ather for Kolkata anytime soon. Unfortunate, but the omens are not at all looking favourable to expect my first EV to be an Ather. :cry:

3 Likes