450X timelines for your city!

Nashik is scheduled for Q1 FY21 which would mean between Apr-Jun of this year.

3 Likes

Yes, But it will be on 2022. Not in 2021.

How about giving some information about the new cities? There hasn’t been any since a long time. Also if the current situation is impacting any new or current cities would be nice to know.

It has affected already announced cities and given the current grim situation, new cities might get pushed further.

I did ask the question and attached is the response from Tarun via Twitter, its more of generic, but, given the current situation, its good that our priorities are shuffled.

1 Like

I also reached out to Ather team on Twitter because I don’t know I don’t get any reply from Tarun. Whether it’s related to Ather or something else.

Wondering if the expansion plan of 30-40 cities by the end of the (financial?) year still applies, or the video was shot before the second round of lockdowns and was just released late.

P.S.: Don’t miss the fleeting reference to electric motorcycle plans in the video :wink:

Dear Sir (@abhishek.balaji),

The timeline which you have told for Kozhikode is already over (it was Q1, 2021).

Please do understand that the Ather Coimbatore was in a same timeline promised with Ather Kozhikode (which is Q1 2021 for both). Ather space Coimbatore is opened and running out right now.

Now how long again we have to wait……!!!

What’s the stage in Calicut!!? Please share !!? Have you found a place for showroom nd started working on it !!? If yes,please share us the location of it. Ather Grids are all set there, nd we’re waiting….

Hope atleast in the next 3 months you will open the showroom nd be on your words.

Share us a next possible time frame please.

Timelines for the next few Cities for Q1FY2021 would really be great to know. How have the restrictions impacted each city?

3 Likes

Time line for surat city is also needed i am also waiting for it more eaglery

I got to know that it wil take 7 month in calicut. I have taken from kochi

delivery schedule for Order # 76965 ?

Hi there This is to inform you that Ather is coming to Visakhapatnam by end of this month in Dondaparthi. Pre bookings are through Ather website.Sowroom under construction now. Any one interested do the pre booking under Visakhapatnam.

Hi

Just wanted to know when the deliveries in Goa will start for Ather! I already see there is a showroom coming up.

1 Like

Where is the show room? I was told opp Mall De Goa but I have not seen it

You can expect some action towards August-end/September!

2 Likes

Hi Abhishek,

Any update about Vijayawada?

I heard in the next 3 months you can get some updates of it opening up.

@abhishek.balaji Any chance for udaipur Rajasthan the city of Lake, Land of Maharana Pratap.

hello any idea about ather coming in kolhapur? Any plans and time frame. Thanks