What can you fit in the boot of the Ather 450X?

As we all know the underseat storage bin of Ather has a capacity of 22-litres. I always thrown in a lot of items. With so much storage to offer there’s nothing stopping us from carrying what we want.

Lets share some crazy photos on how we make use of the storage space for utility.

13 Likes

Thirty 500ml milk packets, No problem :white_check_mark:

43 Likes

Now we know how you stay that fit :joy:

13 Likes

…he did not pack the space with eggs.

3 Likes

Didn’t carry bags for veggies! Don’t worry, Ather has one - a big one to fit enough​:rofl::laughing:

24 Likes

"Yeh hum hain…"

"…Yeh hamari Ather hai…"

"…Yeh pawri ho rahi hai…"

43 Likes

We know who’s hosting us next time we are in Bengaluru! :grimacing: :grimacing:

11 Likes

Wow… Such me pawri ho rahi hai… Or ye hum comment kar rahe hei… :joy::grin:

9 Likes

18 Likes

Getting some snacks to enjoy :drooling_face::drooling_face:

12 Likes

Guys !!! I am thinking “Do I Really Need Portable Charger ???

After putting in the cloth bag supplied with DOT for protection from sharp edges of DOT charger

What do you say guys ???
18 Likes

Ice apples wow!! You guys have been using the storage space so extensively hahaha!

6 Likes

Hope my family doesn’t send me for grocery shopping for atleast a week. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

I had to do a grocery run too!

11 Likes

Whe you’re from Indore and you have to carry Namkeen and sweets for acquaintances. That’s 4 KG’s of that. Some space for a couple of diet coke to go along with that😂

5 Likes

Can someone upload a photo of full face helment inside the boot

5 Likes

The below image is from the Teambhp review of the 450 where you can see a full face helmet in the Boot.

Underseat storage is excellent, and most full face helmets will be an easy fit (Could easily fit my MT and better half’s HJC, whereas BHPian rbp’s SOL was a size too big!). You will also appreciate the big, bright LED strip inside – that makes usage at night a breeze.

During a charging session – I tried to keep my camera bag (SLR with 3 lenses), folded Dainese riding jacket and a pair of full gauntlet gloves inside – and it swallowed the luggage, much to my surprise.

Incase, you are wondering – below is all the luggage it swallowed. The jacket takes space when folded due to the inner armour!

12 Likes

Thanksgiving meal for 7, + bbq grill setup in front.

11 Likes

Bhai…! Rahem…! Its a “smart” scooter. You are making it into a donkey… haha. Just kidding. Peace :v:

11 Likes

16 Likes