What can you fit in the boot of the Ather 450X?

Close but no cigar.

PS. Spotted 5 Athers in last 45 mins

7 Likes

This is EPIC :joy:

4 Likes

Well separately it does

2 Likes

9 Likes

OOPS!! This topic is still there :sweat_smile:

These items were inside the boot (Including the bag) :grin:

Ather’s boot was a revolutionary, 5 years back when it was launched and still a revolutionary :star2:

11 Likes

Sadly it can’t fit my HJC!!

1 Like

Damn. I still love the older design of the Athwr where they had the charger on board. It was a faster charger and the portable charge was tiny.

Was able to squeeze in a full face helmet and the charger next to it.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Ather has evolved, backwards.

1 Like

7 Likes

Even this can fit in the boot but can’t close the seat :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

This is one single reason I will keep my gen 1 as much as possible. The small charger plus helmet plus something else can fit in. And the charger was cheap as well because i technically it was just charging cable

5 Likes

That is a real boon to have. Hopefully the new 250W charger is much smaller than the portable charger for Gen 2/3 users.

it will be a waste of time, 250w charger to charge a 3.7kW/Hr battery ? not practical in any situation.

3 Likes

Yep, that is also there but incase of an emergency, it might just help. But yea most of the time, it will be a useless purchase.

Please don’t :joy:

3 Likes

You should put a disclaimer: “No doggie :dog: was hurt while clicking this picture” before PETA comes after you… :joy:

3 Likes

Was there a time like that? I never knew that Ather had onboard chargers before!! When was this? I got the thiccboi portable charger that I have to keep carrying everywhere :smiley:

1 Like

Yup, the Ather Gen 1 scooters were all equipped with a 1kW on Board charger with a portable cable the size of a laptop charger.

1 Like

Can u show us a img ?