Updates and new features

No . For me its 2.0.1 its minor patch Sir and u won’t feel any change in interface.

How to change home location from app?

In app, click on profile option shown in green color.

1 Like

@AnaghDeshpande saar I got the update yesterday evening same version as you have

I’m not sure why they downgraded it. We need to ask the Ather team.

1 Like

Is there a way we can see the live traffic on the maps while riding. (Just like google maps). ?

Am not sure if this point was discussed before.

This is part of the wishlist for future OTA updates.

2 Likes

Is there a firmware update history that we can see on the scooter or on the app or on the portal with firmware release notes .
In case there is an issue seen on a specific version and if user wants to roll back to the previous version that he considers stable based on his riding style and usage.
@Shreyas,@Ather.Team Can you guys work on to give us access to these features as below.

1- When the OTA updates happened and what firmware was updated.
2- Firmware release notes or what changes are included in the firmware .
3- Ability to request firmware roll back if needed as requested by users via the forum or portal or App .

1 Like

@2015 pic of ather

2 Likes

I had a small question about the regenerative braking. You said the way to engage it is

1. the brake lever
  2. Reversing the throttle.
    My question is. Are these 2 methods to just INITIATE the regen or do we have to maintain the throttle reversed for the regen to work? And the same with the breaks. Does a small pull on the lever, and then leaving it, activate the regen?

You need to maintain the action to continue regen.

3 Likes

get me the cost of scooter less battery and motor

Without a battery and motor, wouldn’t be much of a scooter. Are you sure you want to buy something that’s effectively a glorified bicycle?

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussions on News and Updates

$26000 for 200km range. Hold my beer while I put down money for a 4seater Hyundai Kona.

7 Likes

Well Harley is Harley…

1 Like

Harley is not Harley Unless we have that deep rumbling sound.
Electric Harley- lol

2 Likes

go through e mails
andy

Can u please explain what is this in breif :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes