Updates and new features

I know you are a IOS user and got update on last Friday. App is added with report an issue.

I got the change on iOS app wanted to know what are the changes in ather version 2.0.1.534025

No changes on existing functionalities. Report an issue (new reporting issue feature through app was added)

The new update 4.0.3.596899 replaced the old update 2.0.1.534025 just a few minutes ago…

Wah-wah
A) Last time the update download took a week for me, today I got the email from Ather about the updates at around 6. Got App notification on Android Ather app at 7 and then the scooter was showing the orange dot on top. Installation was seamless as usual.
B) The Eco mode is not bad at all…took it for a quick short spin and I felt it was way better than the Eco mode that I had ridden in the test ride vehicle at Chennai.
The battery percentage inside the progress bar in the charging screen is nice

So-So
A) Like the elusive black panther, the dark mode is still eluding us…hopefully in the Part 2 of this update.
B) Like last time, I got the charger error after the update was completed. Thankfully it vanished after 30secs

2 Likes

Finally the much waited OTA

5 Likes

Looks like an OTA update has been pushed ! The happiest moment for an Atherian (?)

6 Likes

Why does ride mode shows 64 km instead of 65 km ?

1 Like

it’s ready :heart_eyes:…ECO

Ather App version on cell phone 2.9.3.52 &
Software version on Vehicle is 4.0.3.596899. After the software version update i see that when charging the vehicle the cell phone app doesn’t get refreshed. Due to which the cell phone app shows 51% where as the vehicle is getting charged and displays 80%.
Image sources:

1. ather app on cell phone:

2. charging percentage on the vehicle.

4 Likes

I noticed this too. Idk if this is a bug or this is how it’s going to be now.

1 Like

Noticed the same issue last night. Left it thinking it’s a network issue and the bike wasn’t syncing data.

Looks this OTA has broken my data sync.

3 Likes

I was facing the same issue, did a shutdown and power on and then put it on charge. Things got back to normal.

1 Like

also can everyone check if the predicted range on the app is reset?

works fine for me

Yup. I tried using Eco mode today, because i thought if I could get 101 in Ride Mode, maybe I can beat ARAI in Eco mode😂

But all the predicted ranges have completely changed :confused:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussions on News and Updates

I have a dream. I want Tesla dashboard/app like integration for Ather. I don’t really care about other stuff. Eco is the last thing I’d use. The dashboard/ app is half baked. Ather should really fix what is broken before trying out new stuff.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussions on News and Updates

I have orange dot on console screen. How to update? My screen’s touch response has gone kaput.

It gets auto updated at 3 am, if you cannot update directly from dashboard