Update on FAME II guidelines and chargers

Still no update​:skull::skull:

4 Likes

The post says it’ll take a few weeks.

3 Likes

@sanjaykumar95043 is there any update for charger refund or any one does know what’s the status does Ather gives money back or not :no_entry_sign:#charger

1 Like

Hope the refund is done as soon as possible

4 Likes

I bought the scooter in March 2023, In my invoice they didn’t mentioned anything specific to charger, they simply mentioned Accessories that includes charger amount and performance upgrade. In this case how much they refund? will they refund anything or not?

4 Likes

Charger gets a seperate invoice. Check other invoices issued with the vehicle…

5 Likes

That is the process to get charge refun…?

3 Likes

Looks like seller has combined chargers and performance pack as Accessories and billed it. You will have to contact the seller and asked for separate Charger invoice.

3 Likes

All :- All eligible buyers will get chargers refund which are billed in invoice. For exact amount you need to wait as there is GST component. Don’t speculate things as I think mostly all are eligible who bought Ather since 2018. So let’s wait till you get a official email from Ather with amount and process to claim.

Here no one knows any exact answer so speculations lead to lengthy discussions where no one has a actual answer.

10 Likes

hmmm.

An extract from the news don’t know whether it’s accurate or not but the maths does add up.

The following are the approximate reimbursements that companies will provide to their customers:

Ather Energy will reimburse Rs 140 crore to 95,000 customers who purchased the Ather 450X between January 1 and April 12, 2023,

and Ola Electric will refund Rs 130 crore to 1 lakh customers who purchased the Ola S1 between the beginning of the year and March 30, 2023.

Furthermore, MHI will recover Rs 25 crore from Ather for reduced battery capacity, as a result of the failure to purchase the upgraded software. TVS will refund Rs 15.61 crore to 87,000 customers who purchased the TVS iQube between May 2022 and March 2023.

Well if its only for people who bought it between january to April 2023, it’s unfair in my opinion even people who have bought the scooter before jan have paid a big amount for the charger to the company.

2 Likes

if the values are true the time period doesn’t make sense Ather only sold 40k+ scooters from jan-april 2023

2 Likes

@dsomavanshi

It’s not Jan 1st to April, 2023. The quote from the OG post says invoiced upto 12th April, 2023.

4 Likes

Jan 1, 2022, to 12th April 2023. I think AutoCar intentionally left that part out. According to Ather Energy records best-ever sales in December and 59,123 units in CY2022 | Autocar Professional, Ather has Sold around 59123 units, and I believe from Jan 2023 to April 12th, They would have sold Another 45000 units.

4 Likes

Are you Sure you wanna go that way?

@moderators Can we level up the game here? New members should Really need to complete the Forum Guidelines. They are constantly poking around, Thinking of Facebook/Instagram comment section.

@rakshithvikas @grajashekar do complete at least 3 hours of forum topics instead of posting useless replies.

9 Likes

Ather plus owner also get the refund of the charger

You will receive a mail from Ather if you are eligible for the refund

3 Likes

It has been 2 weeks. Still waiting for an update here.

1 Like

Dear Ather Team & @smridhi.kalati

it’s already been 2 weeks When Will you guys provide the mail for eligible customer who will get the refund of charger …

2 Likes

I think when they mention few weeks, it means atleast 3-4 weeks don’t you think? If they meant 2 weeks they would have said 2 weeks instead in the press release.

4 Likes