Update on FAME II guidelines and chargers

Yeah 250W is the default charger now. Though many dealerships are giving the DOT charger with the Pro variant

3 Likes

i bought Ather 450x on 22 april 2023 but i am having individual invoices for the charger and the vehicle, which directly indicate that the charger and vehicle are not bundled together, they are sold by the company as individual items. And according to fame 2 subsidy guidelines if charger is sold separately than charger’s cost should be refunded to the customer. Even though i bought the scooter on 22 april 2023 than i should also be eligible for the refund.

4 Likes

You will receive a mail in a couple of weeks if you are eligible for the refund. Can you share the photos of your invoice?

5 Likes

Yes for pro pack model on road price in bangalore is Rs 154000

1 Like

Most Likely No, as per the post by the company All scooters that were billed before the 12th of April will be eligible. Since your criteria is 22nd April, you are way away from the date.

You should contact the dealer for more information, and Shoot a Mail to info@atherenergy.com and wait for their response.

1 Like

yes that should be refund because the software update is look out of company

yes right, they should refund full scooter cost also i want my 1.5L back they should also refund the petrol i used to visit the showroom. they should also refund the ink i used to sign on the paper😤

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, thats way better than what I would have responded

3 Likes

Even better, why not give the scooter for free only if for any small issue people want refunds … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

What about the electricity used for charging! This is so unfair for users who bought Ather EV… :upside_down_face: :no_mouth:

2 Likes

correct! lets ask for a refund for everything and then complain about how the Indian customers are bad bad and why doing business in India is so difficult. cant even do business here when everyone wants to extract every penny from the other party. (pls giv refund for 4G data also)

10 Likes

same request from me

2 Likes

How about scooters on loan with the bank

Definitely you will get a refund as per your billing

4 Likes

Its been a week any update???:neutral_face::neutral_face:

1 Like

yeah, It’s been over a week that they announced, but they are still delaying, don’t know why. @moderators any idea when the terms will be out? or when the process will start?

3 Likes

The original post says a ‘couple of weeks’.

2 Likes

Pro pack - comes with fast charger bundled.

Base model - option to upgrade to fast charger for additional cost of 7500

This a good move.

In the same way, I hope Ather opens up Grid for base pack for “Pay as you go”

7 Likes

Since 450s is on testing for quite sometime, Pay as go might come in those vehicles definitely.

4 Likes

My bike they had billed 19, 975 for charger in Feb 2023

1 Like