Ultraviolette F77

It is a theory. Can we use this converter to access type 2 slow charging ?

1 Like

Agree, that was quite the anticlimax! Funny how whenever people excitedly predict that an Ather-killer is on the horizon, it turns out to be a dud. To paraphrase someone famous, “the reports of Ather’s demise are greatly exaggerated”. I guess it’s not easy in the present circumstances to make an affordable EV after all…

4 Likes

It doesn’t have an on board charger so plugs won’t matter. That’s why you see those huge bulky thing attached to the chargers.:blush:

Here is a link if you like to read stuff:

2 Likes

But is the port similar to the ola scooter ?

4 Likes

I don’t know. I personally didn’t care about it. :blush:

3 Likes

Epic reply :joy:

1 Like

Anyone here got their bike delivered?

No social media posts from them since new year.

1 Like

No bro, no updates at all

2 Likes

It seems deliveries started from 26th Feb, anyone got the vehicle from Ather group

1 Like

Finally, the deliveries begin…! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Ultraviolette is a Piece of Beauty :cold_face:

Warp Mode x 4 Times is Their Power Mode :green_heart:

I was lucky enough to Ride the Beast :crown:

10 Likes

It’s a beauty indeed. But the cost is equally beautiful :wink:

1 Like

Yeah , Ath the Same Side - It has Features bro

Fast charge of only 75 kms per hour is terrible for long rides and this has got me really confused on whether I should order or not. Plus, do I really want to carry that bulky charger for that slow “fast” charge, which will add weight which might impact range… ? I am stuck… I am thinking their future variants will be better…:blush:

1 Like

Wait for the Future Variant , I too agree the Charging is Slow.

I word with UV Insta Handle and Got this Reply

3 Likes

But their deployment would be very easy as their range is high!!If Ather’s grid is deployed for every 40-50kms,their deployment would be maybe 70-80kms per grid…So low grids,but fast charging and good range and finally a very good price too :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I had also booked the bike but they removed CCS2 port and the seating posture is quite committed, finally cancelled it and waiting for refund.

3 Likes

Thats encouraging. I will sit tight before I jump in with my cash. I don’t have the :soccer: to be an early adopter again. :grinning:… if they can get the onboard charger and let us charge at public fast chargers, muahh…!:heart:

2 Likes

Hahaha I can Understand Your Thoughts and Pov :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like