Ultraviolette F77

Anyone in Bangalore attended the battery day? Can anyone please confirm if they removed the CCS2 charge port and now have stupid proprietary charging port instead? In one of the videos on YT, the guy says the charge port looks like the one on Ola.

yes indeed, even though the Ather had opened their port tech for any manufacturer that wants it, F77 went with the one port that is found on OLA, Not only F77, TVS iQube and Simple One is also going in for the same. I don’t know why, maybe they are in a confidence for OLA hyper charger network. This way they don’t have to setup their own.

5 Likes

Damn…! Saala abhi Goa kaise jaaonga…? Duh…! :thinking:

2 Likes

Anyone able to pre-book ultraviolette?

Nope, I at least haven’t. Don’t have the balls to be the early adopter anymore. :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No. Not getting the OTP on mobile

1 Like

There was issue with website for first 21 minutes, then option came to pre-book, however OTP issue arised but Finally at 12:31 PM , I was able to pre-book it.

2 Likes

Ah i See. I guess there was an issue booking from the mobile. But managed to book it from my laptop. Can’t wait to get my hands on this thing.

4 Likes

Congratulations…! :heart::fire:

1 Like

Eagerly waiting for get some user reviews on this beast!

2 Likes

For me public fast charging is most important. These guys dropped CCS2 and now people like me have to wait for them to set up their own fast chargers. Why the heck reinvent the wheel…? I hope they change it and add CCS2 back. I mean add CCS2 support and add your own damn charging stations too if you like. But for God’s sake let us use the Public CCS2 fast chargers that are already out there and are growing…!

4 Likes

Might appear as an add on :cold_face: An external adapter or maybe an upgrade But I have little hope for this to happen.

3 Likes

Yes, an adapter will be so helpful. I am keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

It seems that they are finally (re)-launching in two days…

3 Likes

Hoping they get the CCS port in there. :blush:

1 Like

If its there, it would be a game changing scenario with abundant charging infrastructure at disposable. Building one with proprietary connectors is a cumbersome task and further deploying it across the nation is another bigger challenge.

As we have seen with Ather the availability of fast chargers is negligible compared to total number of scooters sold in the market. In new cities i.e. Chandigarh and Ludhiana we only see these available at dealerships.

BR/ Vijay Vikas

2 Likes

And these Ather chargers at the dealers are always used to charge bikes up for deliveries… :man_facepalming: For bikes like F77 that really has promising range for longer leisure rides (even for the tracks), CCS public charging support unlocks amazing fun…! I can’t stop imagining taking it out for Bombay - Goa rides… :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

NO CCS support. :rage:… No thanks. You can keep your bike…! I am not interested at 75 km per hour charging speed and begging for 15 amps plug at every damn dhaba…! &}%{<€:rage: And all this at 5 lakhs…! :man_facepalming: Alright, next stop OLA/ Ather sports bike in 2023-24.

6 Likes

Yaar mujhe gaaliyan dene ka man kar raha hai…:joy: @tarun dude, please bring Ather sports bike sooner…! Will love to give you my money for a good sports bike and more fast chargers…! :heart: and a big thank you for your continued efforts on setting up more chargers on the old Mumbai Pune highway. More plugs will be lovely now…! :blush:

4 Likes

Kya hi bolu main abhi…! :joy::man_facepalming:

2 Likes