Ultraviolette F77

Let’s talk about everything about the much awaited performance electric bike. Yes, you got it. The Ultraviolette F77. Recent update is they going into production March’22. Super excited to get mine some day. :heart::blush:

Ahh, doesn’t it look stunning?

I am speculating delivers in Bombay towards end of 2022? I am jealous of the guys in Bangalore. :smiley:

13 Likes

I’ve got one pre booked before 2 years. Can’t wait to ride this beautiful beast!

5 Likes

Did you pay anything to pre-order? I remember, the only option the website has is to “register” interest. Just curious and don’t want to miss the opportunity to pre-order. Haha

4 Likes

No I did not pay, just wait for their email if you have registered!

9 Likes

Will it have CCS2?? Alright, it does. Just confirmed the specs on their website. CCS2 will be so cool. Unlocks many long rides. :fire::heart::kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Thanks bro, Got myself registered for the beast.

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: They are going into production, finally (hopefully no more delays)

6 Likes

This is what I’m most excited about :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Exactly… we can charge at any fast charger with CCS2 or type 2. Not stupid “proprietary” stuff to depend on.

8 Likes

Another update!

6 Likes

Another video…!

Enjoy :fire::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

A new upload…! :heart::heart:

5 Likes

I am watching for the cruiser EV bikes. Long long way though. More in affordable range. Definitely Not THOR.

7 Likes

An electric cruiser will be cool and priced at ~3-5 lakhs

8 Likes

It will be extremely attractive at that price range!

5 Likes

Hopefully that price will stay. I have my doubts.

3 Likes

Can’t wait…! :heart::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Any idea what’s the price range for this beast will be ?

6 Likes

It was speculated that the price will be anywhere between ₹2.5L to ₹3L

6 Likes

Another Teaser…! :heart::fire:

5 Likes