Ultraviolette F77

Nope not yet. But he did say “next is test rides…!” but no dates for that too.

1 Like

Aah… the team is so good at creating so much hype. Stealth mode seems to have made a great impression already…! :heart::fire:

3 Likes

Must watch…! First ride review from Strell… :fire:

7 Likes

But why I am unable to see the from disc break master cylinder on the left side of handlebar while right one is there at his place strange :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Love the acceleration sound almost like Ather but diffrent :love_you_gesture::heart:

3 Likes

Anyone lucky enough to test ride on 24th. I am itching to know how is the beast? Is it worth the hype? :blush:

4 Likes

I had registered for pilot test but no luck, it is becoming like Rolls Royce , only Elite people can get access, wouldn’t be surprised if they would sell them only to elite people only.

3 Likes

@chef.arun7 bro went to Bangalore and participated in the event…If you want to know more,you can DM him…

6 Likes

Share it here bruh would love to hear your experience!

2 Likes

First Ride & Reactions.

6 Likes

To be Honest , I experienced a Lot new in the F77. The ------- Mode’s Power is like 3-4 times of Our Warp Mode.

Pricing will be 3.5 to 4 Lakh. Earlier it was 3 L but due to Price hike in components. The Final Product also increased by 25-30%.

Launch will be in November it seems.

7 Likes

4 lakhs… sigh of relief…! That’s what I have been expecting. :grinning:… more than that I will be bust…! Mumbaikars will see it only late next year (I guess). Bangalore…! I am Envy. :smirk::smiley:

3 Likes

Production trials has finally started.

6 Likes

They are planning to go global in 2024

3 Likes

Everyone wants to ‘create’ their market by being “ultra premium”. It’s like an auto guy quoting me ₹600 for 5km. Whole day’s earning he can finish in 20 minutes :joy:

2 Likes

Just adding an artical regarding the pricing of Ultraviolette F77 Expected to be 3.5 L to 4.5L

[price Range]

(Ultraviolette F77 e-hyperbike to be available soon)

1 Like

:heart::heart:

7 Likes

Today’s update about Battery Day.

4 Likes

This has got me sooo excited…! 307 KMS… Damn…! :heart::fire: I still have 1 open question, can we fast charge this thing at a public fast charger…?

Yes, am already thinking Bombay to Goa on this…! :upside_down_face::smile:

3 Likes

Yes, fast charging is a critical requirement for such a massive battery, CCS2 standards must be supported as we have better availability. Proprietary fast charger would be a no-go.

From the range number, it looks like 10 kwh or bigger battery.

1 Like