Ultraviolette F77

Can’t wait for this beauty to come, and own one!

4 Likes

Wow… a 5 mins video… excited about the upcoming episodes… :heart::heart::fire:

5 Likes

Has Ultraviolette reached out to anyone regarding pre-order or for anything else?

2 Likes

Nope. Nothing till now

1 Like

What’s the tentative date of this vehicles launch

3 Likes

Ultraviolette is claiming 200 KMS range from 150 kms earlier. That will be super cool. Hopefully they haven’t dumbed down the performance. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Can’t wait :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A new “cool” video in a heatwave…!! :heart::heart::fire:

6 Likes

“Navigation…” :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Is it touch based display?

1 Like

from what I remember from the day of launch, it is a touch TFT screen. But may be it changed. Not sure about it.

4 Likes

Any idea on when they want to actually start selling? After recent incidents, I’m definitely not buying any EV without it being on the road for atleast 3 months.

4 Likes

Agree. I was an early adopter once and once was enough for me. No dates yet confirmed for bookings, test rides, etc. As per speculations it was this month but that will be missed for sure. If it gets launched this year, I am going to buy exactly a year later (unless the temptation is too strong)

3 Likes
  • Modes - Eco, Sport, Insane
  • Bluetooth
  • High Temperature Warning
  • Error Warning
  • Navigation
  • Hazard Lights
  • Digital Documents
  • Dual Channel ABS
  • Traction Control
  • Charging Port - CCS 2
  • Range - 200 kms🔥

15 Likes

They are still going with 3G I think. Plus, there’s no mention of charging pods now which were mentioned at the time of launch ( in the specs sheet)

4 Likes

It was touch based. But later after the negative feedback, they switched back to just a display with button controls. I remember it watching in a review video 2 months back.

3 Likes

One more update!!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I heard “production” ready…! That’s happy news for sure…! :heart::blush:

2 Likes

ABS Testing… :heart::ok_hand:

I just slipped yesterday on my Ather 450X. So this update from F77 makes me really happy.

5 Likes

Just waiting to test drive this beast, no news about the deliveries yet, right?

3 Likes