Transporting the Ather scooter to a different city

do you have any contact in bengalur

yeah i tried but they are not responding properly

Brother train is the bestā€¦ for transportation, they will bubble wrap the scooter In packing section they charge 530 for bubble wrap, 430 for normal wrap.

Donā€™t do for lorry transportation. It will get damaged

1 Like

Thank you for reply bro can I travel along with bike ? do you know any idea about that bro?

Yes u can, but same packing with extra transportation charges they will add

1 Like

Thank you so much bro. Where to go bro? Iā€™m new to Bengaluruā€¦which area and station like that. Tomorrow Iā€™m going to take the delivery of my Ather

1 Like

Majestic railway station, because from there is a lot of trains for anantapur

1 Like

Had a quite silly doubt , is it possible to put the scooter in the trunk of an suv with 60 40 seats folded down so the whole trunk and back seat are the same level. Will that be possible?

Not really one of my friend transport vehicle to 220 kilo on creta after reaching side pannel is cracked

Ohh what if we bubble wrap it and then do ?

Probably, But the main problem is weightā€¦he laid down the vehicle on one side and due to that, it cracked but my suggestion is if you have tall vehicle it could be easy. Even though I want to transport my Ather and I have Kia Seltos, Iā€™m not going to risk it.

1 Like

I saw in some video, someone in Pune did that.

I see. Try dropping them an enquiry on their website and they would get back. I did that and it worked pretty well.

Hey VISHWA railway is the best way to do if the scooter is registered in your or your immediate family members name. that too if possible in a passenger.

2 Likes

Can we transport my Ather through train or not !?

2 Likes

Yes,you can. But you have to take the responsibility of the entire process.

2 Likes

Better send it through Gati. They have the packer also available with them to pack. Think transportation should cost you around 5K.

1 Like

Yes. I spoke to Gati too when I wanted to ship my scooter from Bengaluru. They told theyā€™ll take care of packaging and stuff. Also, they gave a price quote for ā‚¹4800 which seemed quite economical and the brand name of Gati also.

2 Likes

I bought an Ather 2 years ago and i was able to transport to Tenkasi through train safely without any parts being removed

Hey is it possible to transport through train, I went to more than 3 stations but they rejected, without battery is possible to transport - they said.

2 Likes

But for mine, they are asking to remove batteryā€¦

1 Like

tell them that it is non removable, might help

1 Like