Translucent body panels

So so so beautiful. :heart_eyes::fire::100::zap::motor_scooter:

3 Likes

Got mail today👍🏻 I appreciate and my respect for ather has gone up. Thanks for keeping your word.

6 Likes

Any updates on this thread @abhishek.balaji :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji we got mail regarding availability of translucent panels for series 1 on 11th June nearly 2 months ago. Is there any progress regarding this or it has fallen behind schedule ?

3 Likes

Maybe an update soon as the EC manager told me during delivery that he’ll call me once the transparent panels are here.

3 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: DIY - Adding Accent lighting to Translucent Panels

Looking forward to it, I’m waiting for panels…

3 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji, I would luv to know when the translucent panels would be available. Since in the mail which u guys sent regarding the same said by the month of August or in the mnth of august so can u please update on the same

Iam eagerly awaiting for the translucent panels

8 Likes

Installations should start by the end of the month :smiley:

2 Likes

Do we get to keep the present panels also? As a gift? :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Yep you can, what do you plan to do with them though? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Aahhh now that is a good news. Wardrobe for the S1. Different wraps etc on the present panels…basically matching body panels with the mood of our Ather… :laughing: .translucent stays translucent…

3 Likes

Wall decor

1 Like

It will be a great souvenir…!

5 Likes

I haven’t received any mail or update regarding the installation of the panels. Can you please throw some light, @abhishek.balaji?

2 Likes

I too haven’t received any update

No issues, that was just to get an estimate of how many wanted the panels, to plan for production. We’ll reach out when we start off installations

6 Likes

How you deal with dirt depositing at inner side of translucent panel?

3 Likes

Left brake, right brake, start button.

4 Likes

After today’s day, we’ve seen something class apart. Hope Ather comes back stronger. It does have a great product right now also, but vs the others it will have to do better. Ather fans will wait for something good news soon but I thought that I could also offer some Good news atleast for the Series 1 owners. I spoke the Indore EC manager yesterday regarding some issues. He said that they are going to get the the translucent panels and get them changed in the next 10-12 days. Indore is 10-12 days so other cities could be faster. :slight_smile:

6 Likes