Translucent body panels

Installations should start by the end of the month :smiley:

2 Likes

Do we get to keep the present panels also? As a gift? :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Yep you can, what do you plan to do with them though? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Aahhh now that is a good news. Wardrobe for the S1. Different wraps etc on the present panels…basically matching body panels with the mood of our Ather… :laughing: .translucent stays translucent…

3 Likes

Wall decor

1 Like

It will be a great souvenir…!

5 Likes

I haven’t received any mail or update regarding the installation of the panels. Can you please throw some light, @abhishek.balaji?

2 Likes

I too haven’t received any update

No issues, that was just to get an estimate of how many wanted the panels, to plan for production. We’ll reach out when we start off installations

6 Likes

How you deal with dirt depositing at inner side of translucent panel?

3 Likes

Left brake, right brake, start button.

4 Likes

After today’s day, we’ve seen something class apart. Hope Ather comes back stronger. It does have a great product right now also, but vs the others it will have to do better. Ather fans will wait for something good news soon but I thought that I could also offer some Good news atleast for the Series 1 owners. I spoke the Indore EC manager yesterday regarding some issues. He said that they are going to get the the translucent panels and get them changed in the next 10-12 days. Indore is 10-12 days so other cities could be faster. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t think so that there will be any possibility of that happening as the pannel will be sealed from the edges as the current ones.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Funny Side

Hey, Abhishek. It’s 26th Aug 2021 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I contacted Kochi Ather, they too have no updates

2 Likes

Has anyone got the translucent body panels installed on your 450x? If yes, then can you post some photos of it. Eagerly waiting to see that how it looks in the real world

4 Likes

Like usual translucent panels have been delayed. There is no mention of it’s availability at all

1 Like

I spoke to the Indore EC manager. The team will procure the entire set in a week and the doorstep installation will start in 10-15 days. They are waiting to get panels for everyone together (maybe they have got some). They get delivered with the scooters lot itself.

1 Like

HOPE

Hope & patience is something I learnt after purchasing Ather.

Always hope and keep hoping, that soon is tomorrow. Be patient and increase your patience levels else you will break your own vehicle.

As always I hope translucent panels will be rolled out soon. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

11 Likes