Translucent body panels

When will get our translucent body panels for series1… March is about to end. And no software update aswell, it’s been like 3 months haven’t used Bluetooth enabled support… Watz the use of buying 450x den?

4 Likes

OTA which will enable Bluetooth will be rolled out to all 450x owner’s by end of march that was recently confirmed by @abhishek.balaji. Don’t know about translucent body panels, performance tyre’s,tmps and smart helmet no timeframe nothing.

11 Likes

Bluetooth updates are under testing by group of testers. Panels are expected in May

4 Likes

Any update on translucent body panels for series 1? As promised by ather buy the end of March we should have received the panels… April is about to end…

5 Likes

I am also eagerly waiting!

6 Likes

My best hunch is that this tiny lil’ issue called COVID-19 might have impacted the plans on 3 fronts (at least!):

1. Unlike an OTA update, this requires physical presence and gathering at a location, which I think is the last thing any company should be proposing, let alone encouraging
  2. Considering the disruption on multiple fronts, there might be a potential impact on its production and procurement of materials
  3. And considering there is a lockdown ongoing anyway for the foreseeable future, the actual usage of Ather on road might be a sliver of what it would be otherwise, so Ather might find better use of their immediate time on addressing issues that might be easier to resolve…

Just my 2 cents; I’ll let Abhishek or someone from the Ather team give out some solid timelines :slight_smile:

8 Likes

They should use this time to enable smart remote charging which includes:

• start & stop charging via the app
  • schedule charging
  • allow users to select how much to charge (like a slider in Tesla)
6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FAME Subsidy

We are in mid May, any updates on translucent panels?

5 Likes

When we will get an series 1 translucent panels in chennai?

6 Likes

It should be delayed now I guess because of the lockdown.

3 Likes

7 Likes

So so so beautiful. :heart_eyes::fire::100::zap::motor_scooter:

3 Likes

Got mail today👍🏻 I appreciate and my respect for ather has gone up. Thanks for keeping your word.

6 Likes

Any updates on this thread @abhishek.balaji :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji we got mail regarding availability of translucent panels for series 1 on 11th June nearly 2 months ago. Is there any progress regarding this or it has fallen behind schedule ?

3 Likes

Maybe an update soon as the EC manager told me during delivery that he’ll call me once the transparent panels are here.

3 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: DIY - Adding Accent lighting to Translucent Panels

Looking forward to it, I’m waiting for panels…

3 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji, I would luv to know when the translucent panels would be available. Since in the mail which u guys sent regarding the same said by the month of August or in the mnth of august so can u please update on the same

Iam eagerly awaiting for the translucent panels

8 Likes