TPMS not working after 5.9 update

Is anyone else having same issue or how do i fix this? I have tried shutdown and restarting. However, still same issue. TPMS stuck at F28 and R30 after recent update of 5.9

5 Likes

Please take it to the nearest Ather service centre as there is no way in the forum to fix your scooter. They will reflash the software and repair the tpms so it will work again.

1 Like

After the 5.9 update instead of giving real-time values now tpms is stuck with the previous reading which doesn’t seem to change at all. And More we need to keep Bluetooth turned on if it is turned off then values on the dashboard disappear. Why does Ather Keep Screwing around with basic features? First, they removed the charging completed notification now tpms. Getting sick of these pathetic updates.

4 Likes

The TPMS connects using bluetooth. So its obvious that it will not work if you turn the bluetooth off

2 Likes

Same problem with me. After update TPMS reading is stuck in 29 & 28. Tried restart, Bluetooth On and Off. But it’s same. Why was it not captured during basic software testing?

2 Likes

Yeah even my scooter also stuck at 29-31 not updating

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @swapniljain @tarun

Hi Team,

I have addressed this issue with service center they are saying it is software update glitch.

Also, tried all possible ways to get it working by shutdown/restart/bluetooth on off but no resolution.

Please keep this post active unless we all have the resolution to it.

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @swapniljain Can you forward this bug to ur software team to get it fixed ?

After sending it to service center it was fixed. But it lasted only 1 day now again values are wrong and fixed not changing at all. why can’t they do proper testing before rolling out these updates?

3 Likes

Earlier if Bluetooth was turned off from dashboard also tpms was displaying tyre pressures. Not like now values become blank.

3 Likes

Has anyone found the solution to this.

1 Like

This is an issue persisting on my scooter as well. Bluetooth is on always!

2 Likes

Same here, did anyone find a solution or is going to the SC the only option.

2 Likes

Service centre also doesn’t have a solution to this and they are suggesting to raise the complaint to software team

1 Like

Service centre is also helpless they can fix it temporary but it behaves same next day.I have sent my scooter to Service centre 3 times to get this issue fixed.Unless Ather can fix this bug in next OTA. Request all TPMS owners effected by this to raise ticket so that they can fix this bug as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Are yr tum sb TPMS me aag laga do bar bar sun sun kr dekh dekh kr gussa ane laga :rage::rage:TPMS wo TMPS ye khud air pressure check krna nhi ata kya

After Downgrading to Atherstack 5.8 update my TPMS is now showing real time values and works even when bluetooth is turned off also.

2 Likes

How do we downgrade to 5.8?

Rise ticket to customer service and they will take your scooter to service center to get it downgraded to 5.8

1 Like

I am also having the same issue. My TPMS reading also stuck to 31-30. @atherteam please respond

1 Like

It working during Bluetooth is turned off is a bigger bug then it not showing readings during turned ON, as no reading is better than false reading. On the other hand why do you think this version will work without Bluetooth when it’s printed on the box?

1 Like