Atherstack 5.9

Optimised Charging 2.0 has magically downgraded itself to 1.0?

I plugged in at night, expecting it to be 100% in the morning

4 Likes

its locked behind a dyanmic code now which you have to enter in any typing area in Ather stack 5 so it can be acessed only by service center guys now,used to be much easy last year before gen 3 released by tapping vin number

2 Likes

Not sure what is the issue !

After this update, my Tyre Pressure (TPMS) indicator in dashboard is showing at least 3PSI more and constant. Earlier, when the tyre is cold, pressure seems to be low and then when the tyre warms up, pressure used to go high. However now it is pretty constant… Is it this update issue or TPMS issue?

3 Likes

It’s an update issue , I have faced the same as well , My tyre values were stuck at 32 & 33 respectively but upon contacting Ather , they told me to turn the Bluetooth off and Hard reboot the scooter and then turn the Bluetooth ON , For me the issue to solved automatically don’t know how but u can try above steps as mentioned

3 Likes

Yes. The update has messed up the TPMS reading and it is stuck with previous reading

I tried this. However, no luck. Still stuck with previous readings

Also, have a created separate topic especially on this isssue and below is the link.

Ather 5.9 update is cause for above issue. TPMS is erratic it’s not showing real time values at all.

2 Likes

Yesterday when I was about to take left turn, I put the left indicator but did not hear the beep sound. Tried 2-3 times. After sometime I realized that it was rebooting (on the move) and that’s why indicator did not work :crazy_face:

Can they make critical parts like indicator, horn function independently… irrespective of whether the system/dashboard is on or off???

5 Likes

Wifi hai speaker bhi hai sab hai but ye lock krke rakhte hai Ather wale

4 Likes

I faced a similar issue a couple of days ago. I had ridden my 450X for about 10 kms and the dash had become heated quite a bit. Though the dash didn’t reboot, the indicators started becoming so unresponsive and laggy to the point that I had to use hand gestures when making turns. Pathetic experience.

2 Likes

The indicators would be working. Even though the dashboard is rebooting/stuck/crashed, the hardware buttons work irrespectively of it. You wont be hearing any beeps or sound as it is controlled via dashboard but indicators would have been on.

5 Likes

Turning off Bluetooth, Shutdown and reboot did not solve my ‘constant’ Tyre Pressure indicator issue.

Apparently Bluetooth got turned on, on its own when it got restarted.

Not sure what is next !

1 Like

I am on 5.8 and my bluetooth connectivity is just so bad, it never stays connected, if I turn off and turn on, it is just gone… it won’t connect…

1 Like

and the tpms… dont even get me started… its a joke… Idk why I paid 5k for it.

2 Likes

This update has made the dash of my Series 1 super laggy. The speedometer takes 3-5 seconds to start after giving throttle. When you stop it takes 5-6 seconds to come to 0. Basically the dash is totally out of sync. No matter how many times I have reset the scooter, it does the same thing. No notifications of charging status aswell from the app. Not sure whether the notification issue is an app issue or scooter.

1 Like

When did you get your TPMS, currently discount promotion running for 3999 for TPMS. And for all old accessories.

1 Like

Using my home charger the charging me stuck at 80%

I think optimised charging is turned on.

As Ather or anyone else, I keep a WiFi node open it’s practically inviting unwanted intrusions into the system which I hope as an owner you wouldn’t like someone stealing your flight and locking you out of it.

1 Like

when has this happened tho? OLA and Vida both have wifi enabled in dashboard yet no hacks have been done yet.Again a simple way to avoid this is easy if any vulnerability is discovered would be to turn off auto connect to hotspot or only connect to secure wifi.

1 Like