Tips on how to get good range from your Ather 450X

Here are my stats after 14k kms in a little over 1 year: Wince the last update, I have been mostly using smart eco mode in the city and ride mode on the highway: Average efficiency has been a lill under 30Wh/km.

5 Likes

Its a bit rude to call people liar when you can see all the proof you need that they can and have achieved more range. Please work on your riding style, and follow some of the tips, if you want to get better efficiency.

9 Likes

Hold my chai bro

7 Likes

Here’s my piece of cake

4 Likes

:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

How many times you charge the scooter because they is no charging details :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ride status will reset once there is a 7 minutes gap, so if the predicted range is shown at an average of 26 Wh/km, that is at the max of 100% battery charge you will get in future, not on the current ride.

PS if you are enjoying the ride why does range matter, it’s like arguing that the BMW is not giving you mileage.

6 Likes

This, right here is the crux of all the discussion on this topic.

6 Likes

9 Likes

I bought my Ather 450x on 27 may And on the delivery day only I’ve to travel 155 km. As Ather showroom is 155 km from my home So i charged my vehicle 99% it was showing range of 84km in eco mode. I rode in eco mode only throughout the whole journey by maintaining a constant speed of 30-35 not more than 35. And i literally got range of 110km at single charge(99%) and then i charge my Ather at restaurant and did rest of journey. But on the very first day i did the range test and it was amazing.

15 Likes

9 Likes

Outstanding…did you by any chance tow your Ather behind a car or something while keeping the motor running and no acceleration? Or you sacrificed your back by going ultra slow for such a long ride?

Just kidding…brilliant stuff man…do share your experience and how you managed to do it… @abhishek.balaji @tarun this man here deserves an exclusive Ather tshirt for sure…

4 Likes

I maintained speed between 30-40. I usually drive between 40-50 but i decided to drive a little bit slow… i always get 95-100 range( smart eco ) and about 82-85 ( mix modes )

4 Likes

My favourite mode is :zap:Warp Mode​:zap: in which my top range is 107.8kms so far. As im new user with 4months experience only. Love my Panther​:two_hearts::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Warp mode feels like riding a rocket that will slip off under your seat :joy::sunglasses::fire:

1 Like

RIP my lower body back cushions (cant use those words in the forum)

124.6 Kms on a single charge.

10 Likes

Hi @saranyam.13891 what you explain range is same for Ather Plus & Ather X ? i Book Ather model not conform.

1 Like

Bro please tell me some tips to increase range and on which mode I should ride on which condition today i ride on sports mode for 50-55 kms and got 25wh/km efficiency is this a good or bad efficiency because I have recently bought Ather 450x yesterday :blush:

4 Likes

Is these are good efficiency no or i should improve and please suggest ways also how to improve as i am only 2 days old new customer :grinning:

1 Like

Riding on sports mode rather than eco or ride mode does seem to be working good for me ( I drive at an approx speed of 40-60 kmph). Thanks for the advice :+1: