Tips on how to get good range from your Ather 450X

Ya its true. Battery performance is best around 60% indication and also after 19% when eco mode only work due to low battery. 100 to 80 degrades faster.

2 Likes

If you are referring to SoC reducing from 100 to 98 or 99 quickly - Don’t bother much. It is calibration issue. Lot of discussion on this since 2019.

So, when the dashboard shows 100%, it is not really 100%.

3 Likes

Has anyone noticed that the efficiency is weirdly very high on the first ride, after a shutdown?

I’ve noticed this on multiple occasions :thinking:

1 Like

After 15 days of riding with the efficiency indicator on .Which was not fun riding had to be aware all the time . I decided to turn off in order to see wether I got habituated to drive efficiently . Turns out I did used just 26 Wh/km .

3 Likes

Once you get familiar, you do not need the indication. Mileage comes naturally.

5 Likes

It’s brand new bike. Yesterday only I received. 100% charge shows only 70k

5 Likes

The displayed range is according to the selected mode. You must be in Ride mode, if you change it to Eco you will see 85.

7 Likes

You will also soon note that the range shown on dashboard is indicative and it is just the charge% multiplied by a constant depending on the mode. The actual range will be notified either in trip meter or on app.

2 Likes

Probably your flight in Ride mode. Check on Ather app for confirmation.

3 Likes

Hello guys I need help On pickup it always show the red on speed if i pickup slow or fast it always show that red mark Also there is sound from back like something is dragging it and also feeling vibration and that’s why battery drain faster

I have also visit the service centre and thery say everything is normal and I have buy 15 days ago

Please suggest me what should I do…?

1 Like

It is same with my Ather 450X too. I believe the red during pickup and accelerating is when the motor uses more power and the vibration + drag feeling is due to overcoming of belt friction. Correct me if I am wrong.

3 Likes

Yes but that’s not happen with other Ather

2 Likes

Please understand that the red halo represents efficiency. Please check this post to understand more:

If everything is normal, then you need not to worry and try to improve efficiency with the tips mentioned above in this thread itself. Also, do not forget to keep optimum tyre pressure for getting the best efficiency out of your 450X.

3 Likes

But this should not happen and I cannot go too slow and pickup up tooo slow and when ever I give power it show red mark even after 40 on ride mode it show red until I make constant speed

2 Likes

Maybe because regen is not happening in that range?

3 Likes

Is it fine to shutdown for 1 day gap or for 4hrs gap because as per Ather service people mentioned minimum 2 days time for shut down

3 Likes

I shutdown it daily when I come back home from office.

2 Likes

From how many days you are doing… is there any effect on the battery for Shutdown… let me know Thankyou

4 Likes

Since I bought the scooter in Dec 2021, I charge it daily upto 80% and not more than that just to avoid strain on them.

2 Likes

i am facing charging battery problem for 1 km it give 600 meter ,

1 Like