The Third and Biggest Owners' Meet Yet!

I’ll be joining in from Ather Space

We will be there by 8.30-8.45am

2 Likes

Count me in too guys. I stay in whitefield, and would hate to miss my first Ather meet. 9@ Ather Space sounds right?

1 Like

Hey @hunt4dj and @ashish.nba since all three of us stay close to Krishnarajapuram/Whitefield why don’t we catch up at Tin factory BMTC bus stop at 8:30am and have a group ride from there to the Ather Space Indiranagar and join others at 9am and do a group ride from there on to IBC?? What say guys!?
RGT

Done will be there by 8:15am. See you all tomorrow, in my first Ather meet.

1 Like

Its not tomorrow its day after tomorrow Sunday…:slightly_smiling_face:

Absolutely :+1: Typo

1 Like

consider providing the alternate way to get to 3rd floor at ibc apart from lift

as this time number will be more there will be lot of traffic near the lift lobby and that will annoy many a little (as there are no stairs)

can u think of allowing owners to come up the ramp along with flights to 3rd floor

5 Likes

How about Mysore road , or West team from Basweshwara nagar can join in Depanjlinagar to continue,

Ather space is closer for me as i stay at kundanahalli. will be there at 9

I am staying in Kundanahalli as well. Will come Ather Space at 9.

I would prefer old airport road. Will be there at Ather Space @9

I’m coming from Pavitra Paradise. Anyone interested?

Guys, we have ride coordinators from South, east and west.

From North, looking out for someone who can lead the pack from around Mekhri Circle.
Anyone who will coming from that side and wants to coordinate the ride, please DM me :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Accessories

A post was split to a new topic: Design and Aesthetics

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: App Update Wants - Feature requests

Getting ready for the meet tomorrow. A wash was badly needed.

6 Likes

Guys starting from Malleshwaram, Rajajinagar, Basaveshwarnagar, Mahalakshmipuram and in and around areas, reply/DM me. ASAP.

I really hope the weather holds up for the ride tomorrow. Would be a bummer if it starts raining.

2 Likes