The Third and Biggest Owners' Meet Yet!

We’ll end up driving through Indiranagar, so we can definitely stop by at the Atherspace

1 Like

Even i can join you folks, i live in HBR Layout. Let me know where we are meeting and what time?

1 Like

Oh boy - this is a bummer. I am traveling and will miss my first owners meet.

Alright then lets do that… :slight_smile: 9 AM seem right…?

1 Like

Folks in Hennur, Kammanahalli, Kalyan Nagar, Banaswadi, Ramamurthy Nagar, Horamavu

Can we meet at 8:15am Cafe Azzure?. We’ll drive down to Ather Space at 8:30am and meet up with @arvind_nair & whoever else is joining the ride.

3 Likes

9 am at Indranagar.
So how about 8.15 am at Cafe Azzure?

You read my mind

1 Like

Hey RGT, I stay near Hoodi…let me know if we can sync somewhere near kr puram

Done game 8:15 @ cafe Azure.

1 Like

Great Job Team Ather, I should probably join the meet !

I WISH YOU KEEP GOING WITH SUCH INNOVATIVE PROGRAMS !!

SURIYAH
ATHER 450
KA03-JK-2746

I am in too :smiley:

I will join u too even I stay near kamanahalli

3 Likes

Sure, the more, the better.
8.15 am Sunday morning.
Sharp.
Else we we leave!!
Don’t be late!:grinning::clock8:

2 Likes

Lol sure :joy:

Awesome

@Ather_Owner

Hey Everyone!

We have got a lot of responses for this meet! Super excited to meet all of you. We will have to close the RSVP window soon and request you to fill the form if you haven’t already.

Here’s the link: https://forms.gle/W4qZNkkpbbSGpvew7

5 Likes

Hey Shreyas,

I might be travelling this weekend. If I am not, Ill make it to the meet. just reserve a bean bag for me :smiley:

3 Likes

I will join you guys too

1 Like

Hey Everyone!

Since everyone is spread out across Bengaluru, it no longer makes sense to do a single ride, unlike the first one from Ather Space to IBC.

How about we have 4 meeting points spread across the city, where people can meet based on their location and ride from there to IBC?

I had these in mind,

South- Decathlon Bannerghetta Main Road
North - Bangalore Palace GV Gate
East - Ather Space
West - Basweshwara Nagar (Pavitra Paradise)

Open to other suggestions too :slight_smile:

If this works, we can have one person to co-ordinate the ride from each location. We can all converge to a single place and ride together to IBC from there.

If you want to volunteer for this, do let me know on DM :slight_smile:

We probably have about 2 times the number of owners joining compared to last two times!

10 Likes

HBR Layout, KAMMANAHALLI, Banaswadi area poeple will assemble and start from Cafe Azzure, KAMMANAHALLI at 8.15am.

1 Like