The Third and Biggest Owners' Meet Yet!

Hey Everyone!

The 3rd and the biggest owners’ meet is happening on the 25th of this month.

We now have over a thousand @Ather_Owner s. More than half of you did not have the vehicles the last time we organized an owners’ meet.

The venue: Ather Design Center, IBC Knowledge Park.
Date: 25th August, 2019 (Sunday)
Time: 10 am to 12 pm
Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/23sUzJL6ffffzLkx5

It will be a good chance for all the new owners to meet up with some of the oldest owners. Our team we will also be available to meet and answer any questions you might have or topics you’d like to discuss. We will also have some of the owners who travelled to Chennai for the launch event, sharing their experience.

To signup for the event, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/W4qZNkkpbbSGpvew7

Cheers!

17 Likes

:frowning: i will not be in town on the 25th of this month…

Oh my God, i am out of station…

I’m in :+1:

I’m IN!!!

1 Like

I will join the meet

1 Like

Great! My first Ather owners’ meet. I’ll be there!

I had read the previous owners’ meet notes. A suggestion mentioned was to avoid asking the questions that have previously been answered. Does having a FAQ page of the questions asked the last few times make sense?

Also, probably having a list of new questions we would like to be answered will help drive the meet better.

(I don’t have the rights yet to start a topic, else I’d have started one)

4 Likes

I sure hope @Abhishek makes it to the meet, I have a lot of questions for him

1 Like

As always, I will be driving from the experience center at Indiranagar to IBC. Anyone else wants to give me company?

3 Likes

Taking flight on the same idea, may be we could do an ather ride on B. G. Road what say @rajeshkav

2 Likes

I’ll join the Bannerghatta road parade

u dont have to wait!

1 Like

Count me in.
Since you live near Banaswadi, and I am in HBR layout,
We can start from KAMMANAHALLI s CAFE AZZURE!?

Done deal.

I stay in KR Puram! Does anybody having an Ather resides nearby?
Since I saw an Ather couple of days back on Basavanapura main road but couldn’t talk to him as I was travelling through car!
RGT

2 Likes

Oh no. Even I will be not in station, can’t come. :slightly_frowning_face:

I stay in Alfa Garden near Ayyappa Nagar Arch…and At times I do take Basavanapura Main Road!! My Bike number is KA51HH7649

1 Like

I am joining as well!!

Hi Rakshith,

I stay in Ramamurthy nagar and own an Ather 450 - KA03-JK-2746.

Regards,
Suriyah

1 Like

I could join you from Ather space but I guess your plans have changed…?