The Funny Side

Route to Sri Lanka. Is this really possible?

3 Likes

I believe it shows Google Maps route that includes a ferry from Nagapatttinam to Colombo.

Apparently, you can need carnet / aai membership, registration and ferry fees.

Check out this thread on team-bhp

1 Like

It will be funnier if Ather trip planner helps you plan your trip to Sri Lanka suggesting Ather grids along the way… :wink:

2 Likes

Earthing problem

3 Likes

I have also made the advance reservation.

2 Likes

I went to a party a few days back. One of the guys I know from college was also there. When I met him, after a few general questions, he also asked me what up between Ather and me?! :sweat_smile::rofl: He asked if there is something, do I get something from them, how’s the product and things. I told him it’s a great product, good company and I got tshirt and stuff so I post. I couldn’t find a good answer but luckily someone was waiting for him too so this ended. But there’s always this chance of something like this happening. I did include the photography angle too but he didn’t seem convinced.

Team, can you do something for this?! Why don’t you hire me?! :stuck_out_tongue:

And I’ve also been told once or even more I post Ather photos like she’s my girlfriend. I love the scooter but this is too much :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Javascript error while using Google map

1 Like

Why are you like this @abhishek.balaji :smiling_face_with_tear: BTW how many Abhishek are in this company :melting_face:

6626892298f4850b7563745ac59af529efc01619_2_223x500

Any updates on this lmao

1 Like

Abhishek keeps eye on our every ticket and he has hence put the working hours message. Owners already get his personal individual attention more than from the forum.

This is why I always ask to raise a ticket for issues rather than posting on the forum and tagging for everything :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The bot will be available all round though.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Do I?

1 Like

How you got top speed. And 18 kw. And also 136 km projected range. I get 30-37kw and projected range of 45-50 on sports mode in 450+

Points gun :gun:

2 Likes

The theme is in light mode but the background is in dark mode :joy:. I know it’s just a picture for reference which is edited but can’t they take care of this much.

PS:- It also has a hazard lights working :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Is hazard light feature available now on all Gen 3 scooters?

Easter egg hunt begins!

2 Likes

That is probably just “demo mode” where all the things on the dash light up. It’s used for getting pictures like these.

3 Likes

All possibility that it is an emulator on a computer screen. So you also get beautiful screenshots.

2 Likes