The Funny Side

I had idlis instead of OATS for breakfast today morning and zipped past BET on my Ather 450.

2 Likes

Then it means that you are not a champion :grin:

4 Likes

Is “BET” really a champion? That’s why HERO was not included in BET. Heros are champions.

4 Likes

:bowl_with_spoon:

5 Likes

Maybe the software team was busy making OATS and the Chef making the softwares…Start your day in Warp Mode with Ather OATS. It will help you digest the Software bugs faster… :rofl: …but a super come back on Bajaj

2 Likes

Can Ather credits be used to buy this? will that be enabled atleast? :grimacing: Anyhow no response when asked about enabling Ather credits use for purchasing portable charger and 4G dongle

3 Likes

1 Like

I kid you not someone should home deliver one packet to Rajiv Bajaj on an Ather.

P.S. Ather oats would probably have more sales than the new Bajaj Chetak.

4 Likes

Just took a small ride. A BMW R 310 ( I guess) was asking about the scooter. So much fun! The ride as well as the person asking. @Ather, you’ve created a BEAST that has my :heart:.

2 Likes

Agreed. It’s a great product but needs fine tuning when it comes to software.

1 Like

Copyright issue!? :rofl::upside_down_face:

Give it a few days for Star Trek to prep a legal. I think they left off Ather because of overlapping fanbase :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

:thinking:

12 Likes

/Ather team currently busy updating the weight loading and towing capacities on website and branding materials/ :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Post caption: Warping Into the Future and Ensuring No One is left behind :zap:

6 Likes

Atleast these two bikes are connected…

2 Likes

What about something similar to this…?

6 Likes

Range anxiety has taken over everybody it seems. He definitely knows how to maintain his :motorcycle: efficiency. But definitely not for an Atherien.

2 Likes

On another lighter and maybe on a funny note…someone said the following

download

9 Likes
1 Like