The Funny Side

Something like this

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather Spare Parts

I get constant stares and questions… This beauty is a definite eye candy. There were many funny incidents.

However one particular incident, I enjoyed a lot was when my cousin took me along to get delivery of his Honda activa…

The showroom guys instead of delivering his bike, they gathered around me admiring and asking questions… Finally the manager had to come in and tell them go deliver the vehicle first…

7 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Home Charging

5 Likes

Ather team should look after the website updation and maintenance seriously. Once I decided to call the Ather Indore dealer via the number on the website and it directly connected with the EC owner​:rofl: I went to the EC and told the manager there and when we cross checked I got to know it’s his personal number. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Just thought this is so relatable to most of the owners :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Tesla is suing a few owners in China who tried defaming Tesla. Imagine Ather doing that to a few of us (@blackworks will top that list) :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’d like to see these jokers try. LOL. Tesla eventually lost and had to pay a six figure sum IIRC. I wouldn’t mind six figures myself.

Ather can never do that, just because people here are tolerant doesn’t mean we don’t have means to take the company to court:

• For 1st instance ather can be dragged in current scenarios for GAMA (Grievances Against Misleading Advertisements) in the Department of consumer affairs, Government of India. Half of the features are not present which they advertised and lured customers for.
  • Advertisements Standard Council of India is another forum could also be approached in case of misleading and false advertisements which obviously ather does.
  • Sue ather for mental harassment as they do not listen to customers complaints and deliberately ignoring the same.
  • Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission is another where you can lodge your complain under consumer protection act.
  • Since it violates my legal rights ( Because i already paid in advance ) (Tort Claim), you can drag ather to any court
  • Ather won’t make these mistakes, its a startup, even if 10 people get a good lawyer, they can convert ather into dust just based on the level of service they give
  • But again we are Indians, we are nice people with lots of patience. We would like to wait and see how all these turn up. Better to sell this and enjoy your life with other worth vehicles.
1 Like

Alright, this got serious… hahaha

1 Like

Start new topic # The Serious Side # of customers

2 Likes

Ather Owners after seeing the boot of ICE scooters:

SAVE_20211012_123915

8 Likes

Boot of TVS Jupiter 125

3 Likes

Did they put the petrol tank at the footboard? :rofl:

4 Likes

Close but no cigar.

2 Likes

Yes, they did.

I’m just going to leave it here. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Uninstall FB and you will be sorted in every damn way in life and yes, your storage too…! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

and all its apps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like