The Funny Side

(I want what the Ather SM team is smoking :joy:)

3 Likes

It is the 11th. I think @tarun didnā€™t consider Hubli.

4 Likes

The only smoke we see is when we burn rubber on the testing track.

5 Likes

Haha, touchƩ Sir :smile:

1 Like

Next Ather EC in Jayanagar/Jaynagar In Bengaluru. Tarun should delete his tweets in Warp Speed :zap::joy:

Itā€™s top secret and the location is still debated :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Itā€™s not tooooo far away.

Oh this time itā€™s directly opposite a petrol pump :joy:

Letā€™s see who can find this spot

8 Likes

Wish it was more towards west Bangalore. Since thereā€™s already one in the east. South bangalore will bring more sales though.
@tarun you guys should have looked at Rajkumar road in Rajajinagar. Itā€™s the hub of all 2 wheeler retailers. Itā€™s got honda TVS yamaha and even Okinawa Pure Ev Hero Benlng, bajaj chetak and much more. All on one single road. An Ather experience centre on that road would have been perfect!

3 Likes

Wait, shouldnā€™t it be ą²ą²„ą²°ą³ and not ą²Žą²„ą²°ą³ ? :thinking:

2 Likes

What about the Indore location? :wink::sweat_smile:

I think its hereā€¦

2 Likes

Yup. Google confirms

This is from the photo @abhishek.balaji posted

This is from Google maps. So South Bangaloreā€¦ Hmmm interesting.

1 Like

For a moment I thoughtā€¦ whats ather doing here >_<

3 Likes

I too had the same experience! Today!! :grinning:

3 Likes

Hahaha :slight_smile:

https://www.discourse.org/ is a popular forum platform, esp among dev and tech communities

5 Likes

9 Likes

Peopleā€™s are shocked when they asked me about the price tag of 450X

1 Like

Just noticed this service ather is using. I guess they used it for the Chennai launch event.
DriveU for dropping off scooters. Normally a runner comes in a vogo and takes ather and later drops ather and takes the vogo back.
This time I dropped the scooter off at Protolab and for the delivery they sent over a guy from driveU
It was all good but the funny thing is, itā€™s been 4 days since I got my scooter and Iā€™m still able to track the guy who dropped off my scooter. :rofl::rofl:

@abhishek.balaji if you could, do let the guys at DriveU know about this :sweat_smile: kind of weird that Iā€™m able to track this guy all the time. I know where he is at all times :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Atherā€™s own jugaad battery day is coming up :joy:
Probably no update on 4680 cells though and no cheaper - " for the masses" product announcement :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just came across this.

Warning: Language. Not recommended for anyone below 18.

The Victorian government wants to tax EVs when you buy them because you wonā€™t be paying taxes on fuel.

3 Likes