The Funny Side

Seems legit.

3 Likes

Tesla semi truck xD Source - https://twitter.com/star_____stuff/status/1396121902721028099?s=19

7 Likes

My scooter battery to special & toooo Big… It’s still getting charge.charge…Charge…!!!.

How is that your scooter is different on your app?

App itself always changes the scooter photo in own there way.:face_with_head_bandage:

In my ather app The 450x photo will not show like that how is it showing different in yours as we all use the same

Do we need to have some special access to reply with questions for Q&A?

You need to be an owner I guess

I am. I got invite. Not sure if a bug or access to replies has been paused temporarily

3 Likes

Fixed, you should be able to post now.

1 Like

Thanks @abhishek.balaji :slight_smile:

:joy::joy::ok_hand::ok_hand: thats wonderful… lmao

1 Like

When Ather delays deliveries.

hqdefault

3 Likes

Got soo used to the regen feature (twisting the accelerator in opposite direction ) that i was wondering why is the vehicle not slowing down on a petrol scooter :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Also, why does petrol scooters have regen on by default? I think it is an issue with the accelerator. Gotta raise a ticket with TVS EC.

1 Like

Discovering smart car videos in 2021 seems… old. But still holds good today, considering some of the discussions here xP

11 Likes

that’s exactly the way I piss off litre class bikers at traffic signals :joy:

1 Like

Heheheh…I know what this meant…Top Speed doesnt matter in a city but the first 5 meters. Nice one Abhishek.

Lets not forget, in a race it doesn’t matter who starts first or gives a chase. It’s the one who crosses the finish line first.:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: #domincsaidthat #notme #proudatherianalways

1 Like

Meanwhile, others on the road unaware of the race

6 Likes

As in “Fast and the Furious” - no matter how far ahead you are, it is important who first crossed the finish line. I literally do not remember the phrase, but the meaning was as follows.

1 Like